Prologue

Megan's pov: 

I was running away. From what? I don't know. Maybe something, no someone. I heard their voice. A male voice. "You can run, but you can't hide, Megan." The voice kept saying. I was scared. What are they talking about. "You're just like your father. A coward. He didn't join me, but his cousin's did. Now, it's you're turn." What are they talking about? I've never been this scared in my life. "Leave me alone! I never did anything to you!" The voice just laughed insanely. I ran until my feet hurt and I was cornered in a dark hall. When I turned around, there was a giant snake. An anaconda. I could tell it was a female just because of the size. She was 15 feet long. She hissed at me and raised her head. Then, everything went black. 

I woke up panting and sweating. Again. My dreams always end the same way. Why? I have no idea. I asked Alice and she didn't even know why. I asked her about my future and she actually told me. 

Alice's pov: 

I was watching Edward teach Renesmee how to play the piano. The song was really beautiful. It was called 'A Thousand Years'. Then all of a sudden, I got a vision. It was about Megan and her three Griffindor friends. They meet the evil wizard of all time when they go back to Hogwarts this year. I gasped and dropped a flower vase I was holding. Edward and Renesmee stopped playing the piano and looked at me. "What's wrong, Aunt Alice?" "Your...sister is in danger when she goes to Hogwarts this year." They looked at me shocked. I decided to quickly clean up and walk away. I have to warn her and the others. But how? 

It only took me a few minutes to find my answer. I'll send a letter to her. But I need a bird to help me. Megan's owl is out hunting with Megan. The pack had found a vampire on their side and they are looking for them. Nah, I'll just run it to Hogwarts and when the students get there, Dumbledor can give it to Megan. I wrote the letter and decided to take it to him now. 

It took a few hours to get to Hogwarts. I make it up the steps and saw most of the teachers. I saw Snape, McGonagall, Dumbledor, Flitwick, and a new teacher I haven't met. I gave the letter to Dumbledor and asked him to give it to Megan when she comes to Hogwarts. "Of course, Miss Cullen." "Thank you, Professor." I said and then ran off. I made it home before Megan did. 

I heard laughing outside and saw Megan and the pack. I also saw Natalia with them. Natalia was a new member to the pack before Megan. It looks like they are getting along well. Megan walked in. "Bye guys! See you for summer break!" She waved bye to them and closed the door. She looked at me, smiled, and went upstairs to her room. I guess she was really tired. 

Megan's pov: 

I got home after we caught the vampire. It was Riley. He never exactally died. He was just passed out because Jacob remembered him. I yawned and layed down in bed, not caring about changing and fell asleep.