Friends with Benefits part 6

The next day i woke up made some breakfast and hoped in the shower. On my way to school i noticed i forgot my books, i quickly made a U turn causing other cars to honk at me. When i got home i saw that my door was cracked open and i heard somebody rumbling through my things.

I pushed to the door open and saw somebody sitting on ny bed and looking through my bed drawers, who the hell are you, he turns around and it was my ex boyfriend-Jordan. He walks up to me with a huge smile on his face, and then grabs my shoulders and sayd to me hey....its been awhile.

We sat down on the couch and started talking about our lives since our break up last year. He told me he made a mistake and that he loves me and wants to get back together, I knew i still loved him but what about Rickey i still have feelings for him and Jordan coming back just made all my feelings come flooding back.

Oh no, Rickey is coming over today, crap. You have to go...NOW,

Why

Because i have company coming over today. Now LEAVE.

Suddenly i heard a knock on the door. It was Rickey. I quickly pushed Jordan into the bathroom and ran to the door. I fuxed my hair and caught my breathe hust before opening the door.

H-- he interrupted me kissing me, i pushed him off causing him to ask me whats wrong. I walked away then turned back around with my hand on my head, i hesitated and said, nothing...im just a little on edge.

He looked and around and asked me what happened, i told him i couldnt find my books so i tore up the place looking for it.

Jordan runs out of the bathroom and ask me, who is this. Rickey then looks at me and says whats going on, i then tell jordan to go to the hotel on sesame street. I turn to Rickey and open my mouth to say something he says who the hell was that with anger in his voice.

I look at him and i say why are you angry, you are in no place to get angry, you are just my FWB no strings attached!!!

He then looks at me and shook his head while wiping his mouth and walking out the door. I slam the door behind him and flop on my bed, thinking to myself, how did i get this far. I laid there for about 5 minutes before getting up to go meet jordan. When i got to the hotel i asked the lady at the front desk if a Jordan Cortez was checked in, she stopped typing and sighed, she looked at me and said lemme find him for ya..... Im pretty sure I remember him uptairs room 38. I approached his door and before i could knock he opened the door.

About time

We need to talk

I forced myself in causing Jordan to grunt, that guy back there- Rickey--yea what about him?.
I hesitated before coming out saying, he's nobody, we just had a couple of sexual interactions and it went to his head thats all. Jordan reploed saying that he would make sure that it gets through to him but i told him that it was unnecessary, he was confused on why i would protect him if he meant nothing to me until he csme to the conclusion that i didnt want to mess up my good reputation here. I let him continue to think that, which led me here.

Hey look im sorry for what happend earlier but i--I reacted on emotions and i was angry so--

STOP!!

I gasped, i could hear the anger in his voice, the stress nd sadness. I could tell he was hurt by my words.

When someone is angry they usually let out their feelings, and yesterday you let out yours- im just your FWB right, well not anymore. Im done being your toy, you can go back to your ex it doesn't matter to me anymore. After our "argument" i went out for a walk and realized that i can have ny girl in the world and actually have them, but there is something holding me back-you. I came to the cinclusion that my feelings for you are not just attraction, its real and if i cant have you in thag way then forget "we" ever happened.

He walked away without hesitating or looking back, I could feel the tears dropping down my face, I too was hurt by his words. I didn't know he felt this way about me. I looked around and saw everyone starring at me i turned away and walked out. When i got to my house i took off all my clothes and hopped in the shower, i sat there in the shower letting the water run down on me. I was crying- i was crying hard.

I suddenly heard a knock on the door, i stopped the water dried off and put my robe on, I went to the door and opened it and there was Rickey.

------------------------------------------------------
Hmm- why is Rickey there? I thought he was done with her well read the next chapter to find out😘