PART 12

The next day, I called in sick, so I wouldn't have to go to school and risk people finding out. Luckily for me we only have a week before we graduate.

It's been 7 in a half months and I still haven't decided what I should do. The father doesn't know he's the father and doesn't even know the gender. I'm still deciding whether or not if I want to tell the father or just skip town and forget the past.

As I laid there covered in food on my couch with the TV playing, I hear a knock at the door. What, now? I said while getting up. It was Rickey.

What do you want?

I wanted to talk about what you said.

Yea? What did I say?

You said to me not too long ago " if it is yours," what does that mean?

Oh you mean you haven't noticed how big I am?

Y-- your... Pregnant?

Its not noticable, you mean? Look I'm not in the mood for this talk so I'm just gonna go and take a nap okay, see yourself out.

I walked to my bed and tried sleeping, I heard the door close but I still heard footsteps inside the room. I got up slowly and saw it was Rickey, he was looking at the envelope with the gender and the father's name in it.

What the hell?!!

Why do you need to know who the father was, we are the only ones that's been having sex... Right?

...

Your a whore!!

Yea, and your a narcissistic asshole who will not be coming near me or my family every again.

That's my child your carrying!! You have no right.

I'll take it to the court

With what proof?

It's funny you should ask that. It's a good thing I took the time to install cameras.

He looked at me with a glare while balling up the envelope in his hand. He dropped the envelope and walked out.

The next day Jordan decided pay my class a visit. It was weird but I guess I saw this coming, I've been ignoring him. He doesn't know that he's not the father.

After class I walked up to him and told him that he wasn't the father. He told me that he didn't care and that he just wants to be with me even with my baggage. I was happy so in front of all my class mates and Rickey, I kissed him.

When I went home, I jumped in the shower, after I was done, I dried off and rapped myself with the towel and grabbed my phone. I called my lawyers and told them that I didn't want the father of my child near us. After that phone call, I called Rickey and told him that he better get some lawyers and hung up.

I decided to get dressed and go shopping for my maternity graduation dress. When I got to the store, I went directly to the maternity section. Wow, I never knew, they make more revealing and sexier clothing for pregnant women. Same here, I heard a voice say behind me, I quickly turned around and standing there was a pregnant women. Oh, yea. How many months? I looked at her with confusion until I remembered, oh right yeah, I'm 7 months. Wow, I'm 7 too... I'm Karla. I'm Niyla, I said while shaking her hand. Turns out we went to the same school with the same phycology class. She helped me look for my dress, then we exchanged numbers.

Once I got home, I hung up my dress and put on my PJs. I slept overtime it was 7:30 and I was supposed to be at the practice ceremony at 8:00. I rushed and put on some random clothes, I grabbed my dress, shoes, and keys and left. I got to the ceremony just in time. After the ceremony, there was a ten minute get yourself cleaned up and dressed break. I went to the bathrooms biggest stall and then put on my dress, I couldn't put on my shoes because my feet were swollen. Then I heard a familiar voice, it was Karla.

Karla, Karla hey.

Hey... Where are you?

I'm in the stall.

Oh hey

Do you happen to have some shoes... My feet are swollen and my shoes won't fit.

You have come to the right person, I have just the pair that will go with your dress. My feet too small for them so I have to go back to the mall...

No need, try on mine.

We tried each other's shoes and it was a perfect match. We did each other's makeup too.

After the graduation we decided to go have a apple cider at the bar across the street from my apartments. We played as if we were drunk and told all our secrets. We went to my house and fell asleep watching teen moms.

The next morning, I woke up to a smell of eggs bacon and.... Pancakes.
But Karla was still sleep beside me, I got up to see who it was and it was Jordan.

Jordan what the hell?

What?

I hate the smell of meat, I'm pregnant.

Crap sorry? Is that Karla?

You know her?

Yea we have class together!

I gotta throw up!

I ran to the bathroom, I guess I wasn't fast enough because it was all over the floor. After I cleaned the mess and me up I went to wake up Karla, but she was already up, I heard whispering in the kitchen so went to check it out.

Karla, why are you here.

I needed a friend who I can connect with.

Oh, so you want some breakfast?

Yea, I'm gonna go see if Niylas ok. Get rid of the bacon, I'm pregnant too.

Why does Jordan care why she's here, idk, they probably have history. After awhile Karla asked me the gender of my baby, she's having a girl, and it's funny because... So am I.