Chapter 1

Alexandra Smith-

Daniel Smith-

Alexandra sighed as she looked up at the Hogwarts Express

Alexandra sighed as she looked up at the Hogwarts Express. She had made it. This was a new start to a new school with new teachers to annoy. She grinned and looked around for the tell-tale blue hair of her best friend.
"ALEX!" A voice behind her shouted. She jumped and turned to the boy behind her.
"DANIEL!"
"HOW ARE YOU?"
"ABSOLUTELY SPIFFING NOW YOU ARE HERE!"
"RIGHT BACK AT YOU GIRL."
"Why we shouting?" She grinned.
He replied by engulfing her in a hug.
"Ugh, it's been sooo long." She complained. Daniel scrunched up his nose in disgust,
"Two weeks i think."
Alex gasped dramatically.
"That long?"
"You two are so dramatic." Someone laughed behind them. Alex turned around and gave the woman a hug. The woman smiled and returned the hug. "Two weeks! Seriously? Its been like three minutes.  You two couldn't survive a minute apart! Now," she said looking at the two of them, "no more getting expelled! I don't want any more letters telling me of the pranks you two have pulled!"
"Don't worry mum!" Daniel called, "we won't be getting caught!"
"Ready to go wreck havoc on the next school?" Alex grinned evilly at her twin.
Daniel grinned back with the same evil, smirk "Hogwarts won't know what's hit it!"
They laughed and made their way to the train. They walked up the train trying to find an empty compartment, earning many stares as nobody had seen these two at Hogwarts before.
"Finally!" Alex huffed and sat down in a empty compartment. She groaned as she tried to lift her trunk above her seat. Daniel sat behind her laughing. She huffed and turned around,
"Well aren't you just the gentleman!"
This just made Daniel laugh harder.
"Are you a witch or not?" He laughed. She rolled her eyes and levitated her trunk above her. "Shut it you moron!"
He, maturely, stuck his tongue out at her and she did the same back.
"You still blue? I might go pink today." Alex mused, her hair changing colour as she spoke.
"I like pink on you," Dan replied. He then waved his hands in disgust,
"Ew, ew, ew to bright," she changed the colour slightly darker, "no, no. Try like a reddy/pink. That's it, peerfect!"
Alex laughed at her brothers antics,
"Sometimes I'm sure your a girl Dan. No, no too bright. Ew, ew!" She rolled onto the floor laughing. Daniel pouted,
"I am not a girl." But that just made Alex laugh harder as Dan sulked on the seat.
"Excuse me is there room for us to sit here?" A sweet voice said from the doorway. Alex was laughing to hard to reply so Dan did, "sure it's just us in here." He then stage whispered, "ignore the animal - she's crazy!"
Alex stopped laughing and glared at Dan.
"Am not."
"Are to."
"Am not."
"Are to"
"Not."
"Are."
"Not."
"Not."
"Are- wait not!" Daniel laughed at his sister. "Gotcha!" He chuckled. Alex sat on the seat and glared at her twin ignoring the girl and her friends at the door.
"Erm... Well... Can we..-" the girl started, her eyes darting from one twin to the other.
"Yeah, sorry." Alex replied, patting the seat beside her. The girl sighed in relief and sat beside her. She had bushy brown hair and hazel eyes. Another girl, who looked about a year younger Alex noted, came in behind her.
"Im Hermione Granger." The bushy haired girl said, sticking her hand out.
"Thats Daniel." Alex said pointing at Dan,
"And thats Alexandra."
"And I'm the better twin."
"I'm the better looking twin though."
"You wish Dan."
Dan sniffed, "you wound me Alex."
Alex grinned as she popped a chocolate frog in her mouth. "I try." She laughed as Daniel gasped dramatically at her.
He glared at her and she glared back. 30 seconds past. Neither where giving up. 40. 50. A minute. Then 2 minutes until, "BOOM I WIN YOU BLINKED!" Daniel shot up and did a victory dance. Alex huffed,
"I went easy on you."
Daniel just laughed at her and carried on with his dance. Hermione looked at them like they where a little crazy.
Crazy, she thought, Definitely crazy. But a nice crazy. She decided.
"Well," she said breaking the silence, "this is my friend Ginny, she's in the year below." Ginny smiled at the twins.
"Nice to meet you Ginny," Daniel said,
"Im Dalex," he did a mock bow.
"And I'm Aniel, as you can tell, the better looking twin." Alex finished.
Ginny laughed, "I have twin older brothers. You two remind me of them. They are called Fred and George but they call themselves Gred and Forge."
Alex frowned, "Gred and Forge sounds so much better then Dalex and Aniel." She then turnes to Dan, "we need a better name."
"Yup we do twin 2" he agreed.
"I thought I was twin 1." She argued.
"No I am twin 1."
"But we changed so your not twin 2 and I'm twin 1."
"But that would make us both twin 1."
"Oh" Alex frowned in thought. She was born before so didn't that make her twin 1? But then she was shorter so she could be twin two. Her thoughts where cut short when a boy came into the compartment.
"'Mione will you help me I've lost Trevor again." He then noticed the twins beside them, "erm.. Hi im Neville, Neville Longbottom."
The twins grinned.
"Daniel-"
"And Alex,"
"Smith" they finished at the same time. Neville grinned at them, "you sound like the twins."
Daniel frowned, "that's cause we are twins."
Neville blushed," I know it's just there is only one set of twins here and everyone knows them as 'the twins'."
Alex thought for a moment before replying, "you said everyone knows them..."
Neville sat beside Ginny, opposite Alex, "well their well known pranksters," Alex and Dans face lit up at this, "but not as good as the Marauders. No one can out prank the Marauders."
Daniel and Alex turned and grinned the same evil smirk at each other,
"And who are these 'Marauders?'" They asked simultaneously.
"Teddy Lupin, Orion Black and Harry Potter. The most arrogant people in the whole of Hogwarts. Seemingly their fathers where the same, their like the second generation or something. Why are you grinning like that?" Hermione asked, alarmed.
"Well," Daniel started as the train started screeching to a halt,
"these so called 'Marauders'," Alex continued,
"Are about to be thrown of their throne." They finished and walked out of the carriage, leaving three very bewildered but amused 5th years behind.