Chapter 1

All my friends
Are dead
Push me to the edge
- lil uzi

Life is like a pencil. A pencil has lead and that's the people in your then it breaks off . At least that was my vision of life. A lot of stuff happens in life and you can't control any of it. Today I am so paranoid because my stepfather is getting out of jail today. I don't know how he got out so early but he did. Where should I run? Where can me and my mother go? I don't even have friends because I feel like people are going to judge me and my life and story. I pop off at anyone  and don't take no mess. A lot of people have tried me but I beat all they asses. Once I put a girl in the hospital for talking about me and my momma. Ain't no one talk about me or my momma and jus get off easy. One day I met this girl and she was pretty cool same mindset as me and that's the only person I let be my acquaintance. I don't call anyone a friend. But I'm getting ahead of myself let me go back to before my mom met my stepdad and before my dad left.

Hey lovelies so chapter 1 is still kinda a prologue it's just her thoughts of life like a continuation of the prologue but Chapter 2 is when the real story begins.Another thing I want to point out is starting Chapter 2 there will be pictures if any pictures you see resemble you then it's only going to be used for the book that's all.