three

I poked at my dinner as I waited for time to pass. Finally the door slowly opened and Jihoon walked in quietly, putting his bag on the table. He was about to walk by me when I grabbed his arm.

"Why are you ignoring me?"

"I'm not ignoring you." he said plainly.

"What kind of boyfriend are you?"

"Yours."

I scoffed and rolled my eyes, "Why don't you ever even talk to me anymore? The others say you guys are done preparing."

"You know why I'm busy."

"No I don't. I don't get why you are trying to avoid me. Are you cheating on me?" I asked, looking into his eyes carefully. He looked away before answering, "Of course not."

"Then why did Jungae have your phone?"

He looked at me surprised.

"Stop acting, I know you know. Why are you trying to act busy? Nobody could be busy as you. At least text me or call."

He looked at me, disgust was written all over his face. He swung my hand away, "Stop being an ungrateful little shit."

I gasped, "Did you just-"

"Yep."

I stood there stunned, he would never curse in front of me nor let anyone curse in front of me. I held back my tears as I turned around and marched out, slamming the door behind me. I made sure he didn't follow me before I started walking out of the building.

I was at the Gimpo Bridge in no time. I sighed as I climbed up the side of the bridge and looked down at the glistening water. I smiled sadly as I watched the water ripple. There was a small bird perched on an arch of the bridge. It tweeted cheerfully in the night sky, waiting for the sun to come up in a few hours. I tilted towards the breeze, feeling the wind on my skin, when i was pulled back from the edge.

I spun around to see him staring right into my eyes, making my heart race like the first time we met.

"Naeul-ah."