Chapter 1: Teddie...

While am waiting for chie,Yu, and Yosuke and everyone else I decided to go wait in the tv.

I climb into, but I looked around to see if anyone was round so...nobody was around and i climbed into the tv when I entered the tv I some noises...I wonder if that's the killer, but it was only Teddie.

"Teddie, I thought you were the killer" "me too." there was a complete silent noise between you two, until teddie spoke. "So,where's everyone else" "oh they're coming" "why are you here by yourself" "I got bored so I came in.

*Two minutes later...

"What took you guys so long" "let's just say that Yosuke had to pee" "HEY IT WAS SERIOUS" "whatever" "would you stop fighting, come on sensei

(skiping the whole fighting the shadows fight and finding Naoto)
"TOO BAD YOU WERE HIDING SOMETHING!" "SHUT UP!" "what is she talking about" "TOO BAD THAT YOU WERE HIDING THAT YOU WERE A GIRL THE WHOLE TIME!" "*gasp*" "WHAT!!!." everyone yelled at the same time. "COME GUYS LET'S DO THIS!" kanji busting the door down.

*after a longtime of defeating Naoto's shadow*

"NAOTO ARE YOU ALRIGHT" "yeah" Naoto stands up and walks to her shadow. "I...guess you're right, I was hiding a secret...you.are.me, you are apart of me" her shadow nods and gives her an persona. "This is my persona" "yep" "ugh."

Naoto falls to her knees. "You ok" "yeah am just tired" "ok everyone let's call it a day." everyone went home. I think about me and teddie being alone in the tv world and how silent he was. I know that he gets lonely sometimes, but he gets used to it.