Chapter 2: Teddie grows another body?!

I meet up with the guys at Junes. "Hey guys" "hey y/n" "hey you guys..." a guy walks over to us. "Yeah what do you need" "have you seen a guy wearing a bear mascot suit." everyone had a confused look on their faces. "A mascot" "HEY SENSEI!" that voice sounds familiar.

"TEDDIE WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!" Yosuke yelled. "I got bored" "get out of here, come on guys." we all walked out side and sat at our favorite table. "Teddie how did you get out of the tv" "I just climbed out...whew so hot" "you ok Teddie" "AM SO HOT." teddie yelled. "shut..." teddie took off his head and he had another body inside...strange he never had one before, teddie took a sip of the soda. "Teddie is that you" "yep" "um...we have to go buy you some clothes."

Yukikio, chie, and me went shopping for Teddie. "Hey guys, I don't think these clothes fit him" chie said. "Here we go, let's try this" Teddie steps into the dressing room and then comes out.

"You're out...wow nice they fit, let's go pay for them" "um chie look" chie looked at the tag of Teddie's outfit. "250.000 ¥" "I don't have that much" "hey let's use Yosuke's account to pay this" "good idea" "cool" (totally no cool).

"Hey guys we're back" "finally, what took you guys so long" "we had to pay 250.000 ¥, sooo we used your account" "YOU WHAT" "we used your account to pay for teddie's outfit" "UGH, I WAS SAVING UP FOR A NEW BIKE" "yosuke, just relax" " *sigh* YOU BETTER TAKE CARE OF THOSE CLOTHES, OR AM GOING TO KILL YOU"

After finding teddie some clothes and Yosuke yelling at us, I walked home.

I get up from my bed and get a call from Yosuke. "What's up" "up let's see, teddie is living with me, he KEEPS-" I cut Yosuke off

"You know what, bring him over so he can stop bothering you ok" "yeah ok." I got up and got dressed when you heard a knock on the door.

"Hello?" "hey y/n, can you watch him I have to do a job for my dad" "ok, come in teddie." Teddie came in and sat on the couch. "So comfy" "wanna watch tv" "no, am tired of tv" "ok, what do you want to do" "um..." "how about a board game" "YEAH LET'S PLAY"