Part 2

"Louis, can I borrow some of the books you're reading?" I asked. Without any matter, he handles me one of them.

"thanks."

He just smiles.

"Is that book addicting?" I asked him.

He looks at me with a frown. I can tell that he's trying to figure out the chaos happening in the book.

"Ahhh, I was just wondering because you seemed to be really busy about it." I replied.

By the time our conversation's over, we were back to our seats.

I took a glance at the clock above the board. Gosh! It's 11:30. Carmen's not going with us for half a day.

"Good morning everyone. Or should I say afternoon?" our Science teacher said humorously.

Everyone laughed except for me and Louis.

"So, our topic for today is about microorganisms. First of all, what are microorganisms?" she asked.

"Ahh, Kyle," she pointed him. Actually, Kyle is the naughtiest in the room. He doesn't care about his grades in the other subjects except for Math.

"Uhhh," he stands. "Uhhh, microorganisms are organisms that are micro." He sits and smile.

"that's a hilarious answer and thank you for answering," Ms. Greene replied.

"Well, microorganisms are........" and there goes her 15 minute lecture.

*After 15 mins.*

"Okay, grab your books and ballpens. We're heading in the laboratory. But first, I'll pair each of you. We should do this activity by pairs."

We are 24. That's an even number. Which is dangerous.

"Okay, Kyle you go with Belle. Louis you go with her. Carmen, you go with him....."

Please don't pair me with a guy. Please don't, Please don't, Please don't.

"Jane, you go with Jason."

And there goes my name. Last but the least.... I don't want to be paire with Jason. My heart stopps. It's like falling from my mouth.

Belle glared at me. Ignoring what our teacher told. I know she still LOVE her ex but they're done. They're finished. Can't she move on? Okay, I'm focusing on Belle. Stop it!

Jason slowly walked to me.

"C'mon," he said calmly. Looking to the floor. Which is the one I really love.

Gosh! He really makes my heart melt. I don't want to blush so, I grabbed my pen and book.

He, then, walked behind me like a gentleman. Although I don't know what he really is but still, I love him. But I can't..... I'm afraid of Belle. She's fierce. Maybe she's gonna kill me if she knows that I love Jason.

Quietly, I walked to the laboratory with the other students. Belle can't take her eyes off me. Like she wants to declare war between us. Cheesecake! If she wants war, I'll give her. I will not be the little Jane who was bullied, who was thrown by Mash Potatoes during lunch, who was pushed to the 8 ft. pool, who was ignored by everyone. I didn't have a perfect life. But now, I must chase it. I must do something for myself and not to be that girl again.

When we finally reached the lab, it took me 10 minutes to focus because of Belle and Jason! ugh! Jason, you ruin my studies!

We started 5 minutes ago. But  my mind is skipping the subject.....it's flying! Thank God Jason knows what to do.

After 20 minutes of experimentation, I did help. I handled him the right apparatus and things. So he have to thank me. Nah! Just kiding :)))