part 3

" would you like to have some lasagna " Mrs. Krron  asked kindly.

" No Mrs krron, I am already full ."

"Dear please call me Martha" her voice was still gentle , how she managed to smile like this after we or her son Josh actually woke her up at this hour was beyond me .

Had it been me I would had screaming match with Josh .She was gentle soul , she not only welcomed me with open arms but arranged a  feast at this ungodly hours .
I looked at josh ,he was smiling at his mom ,
Oh gosh ,he is so handsome , I didn't want to look away but I had to.

" You can take the guest room upstairs , I  already changed the bedsheets , but if you need anything ,please let me know. " Martha's soft voice broke my reverie.

" Thanks again Martha , it's very kind of you to let me be in your house , I really appreciate it " I smiled at her

" No problem dear , now josh can show you the room " martha directed her gaze to her son , something passed between them but I could not decipher  the look.

Josh guided me towards guest room , he took my bag and started climbing stairs . There was dim light but I can still make out the family pictures on the walls , each picture was at exohtic place . They must be from money to afford such vacations , I thought . I was yet to see their house apart from dining and living room but judging from them these people were looking very rich.

Soon I was standing in the guestroom , which was spacious and tastefully done . It was not as extravagant as living room but still it has the old era charm.

"Soo , this is the room , that door in left is washroom . " Josh said for the sake of saying something and he looked adorable .

" I can see it josh , door is ajar " I chuckled .

" Yea, ok good night , see you in the morning. My room is third to your left so if you need anything ,just knock there . " He abruptly moved out of my room

I was confused with his hasty retreat but feeling too tired to contemplate over it.

I changed my cloths and lie down on the bed . It was soft but somehow I was not comfortable , there was this feeling of being observed. I got up and again checked the door and window ,both were shut . I blamed my hectic day for my uneasiness  and tried to sleep.

Even though my eyes were shut but I can still feel aa if someone is with me in the room.
I switched on the light and decided to keep it that way ..
There was no one but I couldn't keep my uneasiness at bay .
After an hour or so sleep took over my body ...

Hi , sorry for long delay ,I was busy in my personal life , it was filler chapter so nothing much .
"Can you guess who was in room or it was just her paranoia.
Love