25. The Kiss

How was your Christmas guys? Mine was awesome!! I had so much fun with the family! Hope yours was great too <3

Chapter Twenty-Five

After we got our tattoos done we were meant to hang out but Kyle got a call from his dad demanding to see him instantly. Kyle told me he'd stay if I wanted him to and that it wasn't important but even though I had to admit I wanted to spend time with him, I knew he was lying because I heard his dads tone of voice. Kyle dropped me home and since then I hadn't seen him. Not that I was observing his house or anything cos that would be creepy. Haha.

Anyway, if I didn't see him today then I could ask him at school tomorrow right? Right.

My mum came into my room with a frown. "Hannah darling, why aren't you ready yet?"

"I nearly am." I defended.

"You're in your towel." She sighed.

"Okay okay. I'll get ready but you have to leave." I ordered and my mum did so. 

Today was Sunday. And it was one of those Sundays that held a work event of my fathers. Not that I wanted to go, but I had no choice. Plus, maybe Kyle would be there— OMG HANNAH! STOP THINKING ABOUT HIM!

I looked out the window at the weather. It seemed pretty sunny. I decided to wear one of my favourite sets which consisted of a floral print pencil skirt and strapless bralet. It was perfect. You could barely see any skin between the bralet and high waisted pencil skirt meaning it coveted my tattoo making me look elegant enough to not bring my father any shame, and yet the skirt was fitted enough to show off my curves and bralet to show my top body off both of which I never complained about. I slipped on a pair of cream sling back platform high heels and after doing my makeup I was ready. I looked at myself in the mirror happy with the result. I quickly grabbed a cream and black clutch and made my way downstairs. 

My mum looked me up and down and cocked an eyebrow without saying anything.

"Mum, its boiling outside and I'm not revealing much of my tummy. My tattoo is covered. Is it really that bad?" I asked.

My mum laughed. "Honey, I didn't say anything. It's absolutely fine. You look respectable enough."

"Well then why the look?"

"Because you have a boyfriend and I doubt he'd approve if he saw you like that." She smiled to herself.

I shrugged. "Well he isn't going to." I wasn't a bitch. I really liked Luke, but as I told you before, I dressed for me, not to impress guys or some bitches. So no matter how much I liked Luke, if he told me to not wear this outfit, I'd probably ignore him.

"And thank god for that." She laughed again. "Because you'll be turning heads today." I rolled my eyes at my mum before joining my dad in the car. He didn't comment on the outfit meaning it was fine.