Chapter 7: Arlo

That is Arlo , his description will be explained below in the story.
Hey guys sorry it took me a while to get back to writing been a busy person with life. But I hope you like this chapter and continue to read my story.

Arlo POV

I was on my way to the police station after dropping of Alec and Alex. Still chuckling at the blushed and shocked expression my kids had when I shouted "I Love You!" That embarrassed the hell out of them in front of the whole school. Well that's what they get for calling me an old man, I only turned 30 this year but considering I'm raising 2 teenagers I'm surprised I still have my young looks. I'm still fit and somewhat bulky with a stature of 6"3'. My wife, Amelia, is no longer in this world, rest her soul, but I will still love her no matter what. My kids got her blonde hair while they got my blue eyes although Alec looks more like me and Alex looks like her mom.

God how much I miss her. I thought to myself but soon Eli my wolf cut my thoughts short.

I miss Amelia too and my mate Cali. He whined

I know you do buddy.

The police radio went off stating a boy in his teens taken from the woods and transported to the hospital and needed any available officers to go and question the boy.

"Officer Arlo on route to Haven Hospital. Copy"

I turned on my sirens and drove towards the hospital.

Once I got there I questioned the doctors who were tending to him. They smelled of fear and concern for the boy. I haven't seen him yet but I felt an odd sensation like an instinct for me to run towards his room and protect him. Which was weird because I'm alpha I don't submit to anyone.

"The boy he's covered with scars like they were inflicted during battle or a fight and that's not all he has several tattoos on his body" the doctor said.

"When they brought him here he was only wearing shorts so I think he's been out in the woods for quite some time" the doctor added

"Is he awake doc?" I asked

"Not right now but he should be waking up soon his head was only rattled a bit, no internal brain damage, he will have a bump on his head but overall besides the scars and tattoos he's a healthy teenage boy. I saw no sign of malnutrition so he's been well fed"

"What room is he in? I've got to ask him some questions" I questioned the doc.

"Room 312" he said

I walked towards the elevator and pressed the button 3. Once I reached the floor I walked out and looked for room 312. I saw it on my left and walked towards the door and once I opened the door I got the whiff of a werewolf and something else on him. I don't know what but it certainly was not human. He had tattoos and some cuts here and there on his arms and legs. His tattoos consisted of wild animals. My wolf was going a bit wild once we got a sniff of his scent. He kept shouting to bow and kneel before him.

Why? He's just a kid! I yelled back at him

Don't you feel it? His whole aura is emitting dominance. We have to kneel before him! He's strong that's for sure. He growled not liking the fact that he feeling overpowered by a mere boy

Now that Eli mentions it I do feel it but just not completely, it's faint. Maybe Eli can sense it better because he's a wolf. He must be either a Beta or an Alpha to emit a powerful dominance aura.

He looked peacefully sleeping on the hospital bed. And unconsciously I kneeled before him. Shocked by my own actions I quickly stood up and looked closer to him almost hovering over him. His eyes quickly opened and glared at me. I bowed my head and looked down. Curse you Eli. He looked at his surroundings and from what I briefly saw, he did not like that. He got up and stood on top of the bed, jumped off and ran towards the open window and jumped down.

What the Fuck! This kids crazy where in the third floor!

I ran to the window and saw him run like no tomorrow but not before I saw that he had not an  ounce of pain etched in his face.

Go after him! Eli shouted

Fuck! I thought and ran towards where I last saw him ran.

"This is Officer Arlo, I'm on foot pursuing the boy from the woods on Main Street. Send any able body to my direction. The boy is at least 5"6'-5"8' in height, black hair with turquoise eyes and last seen wearing a hospital gown."

I ran after the boy but he was certainly a fast one. It was hard even as a werewolf to catch up to him. I soon heard the sirens coming from the police cars coming my way and pursuing the boy as well.

He stayed in my view but was a bit ahead than me. He jumped up on car and looked around him trying to look for something. He heard the sirens and soon jumped behind the moving school bus and climbed up in top of the bus. The kids in the bus were questioning and admiring him while he jumped from that bus onto a parked truck and then to the concrete. With me still on pursuit.

What the heck is this kid spider-man. I thought to myself.

We tried cutting him off and finally succeeded because he entered an alleyway that had no exit. I caught up to him a second later and saw him about to run my way before he saw me. He was scared that's for sure. Eli did not like that we were scaring him.

"Hey buddy, how about we calm down. No ones gonna hurt you, okay" I said in my most calming voice ever.

I made a step forward and he took a step back.

Back off Arlo! He's scared! Eli growled

I got it, don't worry!

Before I could say anything the boy howled loudly. Making a call to someone. His howl was very powerful, that my whole body shivered and tried to kneel and bow for disrespecting him. But I pushed that feeling away and stepped closer to him hoping for the love of god he won't fight back because I don't think my wolf and I can handle that.

Just to give you a heads up Arlo will not have any romantic feelings towards Killian. Arlo sees him in a different way but you'll soon see for yourselves.