Chapter 9: Killian

That's is Alek

Killian POV

I was woken up by a presence unknown to me. I opened my eyes and saw a man with a well groomed black beard connecting to his neatly cut black hair gawking at me almost hovering over me with sapphire blue eyes. He appeared to be in his late twenties or so, I only got to get a brief view of him before he looked down, almost bowing, trying not to disrespect me.

This guy is weird. I mentioned to Dimitris

No. it's just in his nature to bow to someone more powerful than him. I can feel his wolf making him obey but at the same time his wolf doesn't like this either. Dimitris said.

I only realized when Dimitris mentioned his wolf that this man reeked of werewolf and authority. Must be a Beta or Alpha.

The room I was in was white and there were wire liking things connected to my arm. I also heard a beeping sound coming from a machine looking thing.

I stood up on top of the bed trying to get a better view where I was.

It's seems where in a hospital. Lucca mentioned that one time. Where doctors and nurses help heal people. Klaus answered.

I saw the woods from here. I also saw I was pretty high up in this hospital. I jumped off the bed and ran towards the open window where I jumped out of. The landing didn't hurt. Lucca taught me how to safely land on ground from high ground. I practiced in trees and I could have safely landed on the ground when that human saw me but Lucca said that we should never reveal ourselves to humans. They don't understand so they will fear us and most likely hurt us for being different.

I ran East trying to find my way towards the woods but it looked unfamiliar so I jumped on top of a truck and searched anything that did look familiar and I saw small buildings but the woods were all around us and I couldn't pinpoint were I lived. From outside of the woods, I can't tell where my home is. I can't smell Lucca and don't smell my scent and were they took me from. I asked Dimitris but he was as lost as me. I wanted to cry but I won't because I have to be strong for Lucca. I'll find him. My thoughts were cut short as I heard loud sounds coming from a car, police car.I saw this yellow long car which I guessed was the school bus and jumped on the back as it was heading South. That's were I'll start my search. I climbed on top and heard kids about my age saying awesome and cool but I ignored them. I jumped off as it was making a left turn, that's not were I wanted to go so I landed on a truck and jumped off that and onto the hard ground, concrete.
I ran South and as I was getting closer to the woods there was a police car coming from behind, in front, and from my right side. I changed directions and entered this narrow road that had no way out. I turned around and I was about to run when the man from the hospital was there.

"Hey buddy, how about we calm down. No ones gonna hurt you, okay" with the most calming voice I ever heard. But my instincts were taking over and I was to scared to do as I was told. He took a step forward and I took a step back.

I don't like this Dimitris, I want Lucca now. I whimpered

I miss him too. He whined

Lucca where are you can you hear me? Are we too far apart from each other? I said trying to mind link him.

I got no respond so I howled trying to call him. I howled again and again. The man was startled and tried to control his body as he stepped closer.