Chapter 1

Chapter 1: I'm falling

  They're chasing me again. They're chasing me up the mountain, Mt. Ebott. Why can't they just leave me alone for once? When I make it to the top I see that they still followed me. Well, there goes my plan I think to myself. My plan was that they would be too scared to follow me up. Everyone's heard of the rumours about this place. I keep going and reach the hole. But, of course my body chooses to be clumsy today. I slip and now I'm falling down this endless void. I DON'T WANT TO DIE! Is my last thought as everything turns to black. There goes my life.

  I wake up on a bed of golden flowers

  I wake up on a bed of golden flowers. How the heck did I not die?! Nevertheless, it's technically a "miracle" so I'm not arguing. When I look up, I notice an arched doorway. It hurts, but I get up. As I walk into the next room, I'm suddenly pinned against the wall by vines.

  "D-don't make me hurt you! I-I'll do it! A-after all.....down here, it's k-kill or be k-killed..." Once I hear this voice, I direct my attention towards the center of the room where I find a small flower. It looks very beaten up, as if it's been in a fight. But, there's fear in his eyes, and a small hint of guilt.

  "Relax buddy, I'm not going to hurt you" I reassure him. He let's out a breath of relief and the vines shrink down into the ground.

  "Good, now let's get down to business. You're a human right?"

  "Yep. I'm Y/n. What's your name?"

  "Flowey. Flowey the flower" he extends a vine towards me. I shake it. "Look Y/n, you need to hide. She'll get you. Trust me on this, you don't want her to find you"

  "Her?" he's about to answer my question until we hear footsteps.

  "AH! Hurry Y/n! Hide before she finds you! And no matter what, promise to not come out of your hiding spot" I hesitate. Why Flowey is being nice to me, I don't know.

  "Trust him Y/n. He'll keep you safe from her" I just heard a voice in my head. That's it, I've finally cracked. "No Y/n, you haven't gone crazy" the voice giggles "At least, not yet" Well then, that's worrisome.

  "Alright Flowey. I promise" I then hide in the shadows. This "her" might not find me here. As soon as I think that I hear footsteps entering the room.

  "Alright you little brat, where's the human? I heard you talking to someone. And don't you dare lie to me you crazy flower or you're asking for it!"

  "You're right Toriel. I am crazy. That's why I was talking to myself"

  "Gah! You stupid flower! You never do anything to help me find a human! All I want to do is raise another child~"

  "L-liar! You kill them and give their souls to Asgore!"

  "Hmph, I guess nothing gets past you" I hear fire crackling and see some sort of light. "Nothing gets past you, just like that fireball!" Toriel's laughter echos in the room. This woman is truly terrifying. Flowey groans in pain as she leaves.

  "A-alright Y/n, you can come out now" he coughs. I rush out from my hiding place and towards Flowey. I start hugging him and we both start crying. His cries are of pain, while mine are pity tears for him. But while hugging each other, neither of us notice someone walking into the room.

  "Hello my child" I feel a furry hand clasp my shoulder "Welcome to the Underground" I whip around and see a goat woman with a humongous smirk and a crazy look in her yellow and red eyes. Well, I'm screwed now. "Yes you are Y/n, yes you are" and the voices words don't make this situation any better.