Chapter 5

Chapter 5: Sans' room

    Once the flash of red clears, I stumble and fall onto my face, which causes Sans to howl with laughter. Grumbling, I slowly stand up. Then I push Sans and break into my own laughing fit. Ah, revenge is really underrated.

  "C'mon, get off of your lazy ass and help me get up!" Sans growls at me, interrupting my laughing fit.

  "Sheesh. Fine then Mr. Bossy pants, I'll help you up. Just relax for a moment," I reassure him as I hold out a hand for him to grab. Instead of grabbing it and standing up, he just stares at it with curiosity etched onto his skull, "Well? I'm waiting," I impatiently state. The only response I get is silence. Eventually, he finally speaks up.

  "You're waiting? Nah, you've got this all wrong, brat. I'm waiting for you to help me up. You're just waving your hand around in my face, which is definitely not helping me up."

  "Well, Sans, I'm actually trying to help, for your information. Now just let me give you a hand," what I'm met with is Sans snickering. Quickly, I realize my mistake. I made a pun. Groaning, I slap a hand to my face as I shake my head, "Hah hah. So funny, now shut up and just stand up before I change my mind and leave you laying here."

  "Geez, fine brat," Sans gruffly mutters as he steadied himself using my outstretched hand, "But don't think that this means I like ya or anything!"

  "Whatever," I roll my eyes. Ah, done like a true teenager. After Sans has his balance, I take in my surroundings. We're standing in what looks like the capitol of Messy-Room-vania. Piles of trash and foul smelling clothes. Somehow, there's a mini tornado in the corner of the room? There's also a treadmill which Sans is glaring at as if it's the very bane of his existence.

  "Sans?" I turn my head towards the small skeleton, "Where are we?"

  "Welcome to my sweet abode, me cassa su cassa, and whatever," he grumbles as he plops down into his bed, "I brought ya here to keep ya safe from Paps."

  "So you live alone then?"

  "Nope. I live with my bro."

  "So you brought me to the very place where the person who you're trying to get me from lives at?"

  "Yep."

  "I swear to God Sans, you're an absolute idiot."

  "I'll just take that as a compliment."

  "You really shouldn't."

  "Well I'll take what I can get," Sans sighs, "Ya know, you really should shut up."

  "And why is that, huh?" I say as I glare down at his still figure.

  "You'll get caught~" Sans proclaims in a sing song voice. I hate to admit it, but he does have a point. With a frown etched onto my face, I collapse onto the floor for a well deserved nap.

A/n: I'm sorry that this was so short!

S C A T T E R I N G P E T A L S|Flowerfell!Sans x ReaderOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara