chapter two: kiss

All I had to do was wait for the girl to fall asleep to cut her

All I had to do was wait for the girl to fall asleep to cut her. After all, she was just a girl. But it was wrong. On so, so many levels.

The knife felt hot in my hands. I was desperate to find a place to hide until nightfall. Lizzy would be back to pick me up after that. But...I was a maid! Not an assassin! GAH! How did this happen? HOW DID PAULA PUT UP WITH THIS FOR SO LONG!

I found a place in a cubby and folded myself into a small person. And waited. But it was impossible to tell how much time had passed. And the muffled voices didn't help one bit. But sitting uncomfortably alone made me question some things. Like Ciel. What kind of person would he be if he cast the pink haired girl assist after this? And what kind of person was Lizzy for wanting me to do this? Lord, what kind of person did that make me for wanting to do it.

I WANTED TO DO IT.

I did. The more I sat alone the more it dawned on me that the idea was kind of fun. There was an unexplainable rush I was feeling inside. The thought of altering someone's appearance for the rest of their life was fascinating. I was excited.

After what felt like an eternity, I crawled out of the cubby and was pleased that it had finally become dark inside. And out. The house seemed far too quiet, but I didn't let that bother me. I vaguely remembered which room the girl was staying in so focused all my energy into trying to find her without making a sound, but...

She wasn't there.

"What the-" I grumbled to myself.

"Expecting to find lady Madison?" Came an amazing voice. I spun around to face the man in the darkness. "I'm afraid she's not here. She's keeping my master entertained for the night. And I see you have a knife. Were you planning on harming the lady? Because what kind of butler would I be if I let you get away with that."

"I, uh-" what the hell can you say to that?!

"Right, well I believe young Lizzy is behind this isn't she?" He asked. I didn't say anything even though Lizzy told me to deny at least that much. "You have feelings for the boy too, don't you? Is that why you were going to go through with it?" Again, I didn't say anything. "Right. Well you should return to her now."

"But...but..."

"Or we could kiss." He smiled. That shut me up. He inched closer to me. I could feel his breath running down my neck. I wanted this. I wanted him. I was a maid, he was a butler. How perfect was that? Too perfect. I felt him take the knife from me and sighed.

"You didn't want to kiss me?" I asked. I couldn't see his face, but I knew he was longing for me. I was beautiful.

"I do want to kiss you," he said tucking the knife away, "but I have strict orders from my master to keep everything in this house safe."

"But.. but..."

His lips hit mine passionately. Everything felt right. He was moving with me. Like a dance. And then, all at once, he left me feeling stupid.

"Your Mistress is waiting." He whispered Inot my ear. I was blushing like crazy. "Let's do this again some time."

"But I like Ciel!" I screamed at him. "This is wrong. Why do I love you too?"

"Because I'm one hell of a butler." He smiled. "And you can't have my master. He's spoken for."

Lizzy. He was talking about Lizzy. What a forbidden love that would be! So Sebastian was the next best thing. I smiled back at him and nodded, heading for the door. Sure enough. Lizzy was waiting in the carriage eagerly waiting to know what happened.

"I didn't do it." I frowned. She looked like she wanted to hit me. "The butler stopped me."

"Well, then. Well have to try again tomorrow." She said. I nodded.
I was okay with that.

A/n

Hey guys, I'm trying to make Lucy a little crazy. What do you think?! And how do you feel about the love triangle square weird shape