A wolf story

An abandoned wolf cub, found by a human. The old man cares for the wolf, and treats it like family. Life was perfect for them both, the man was the CEO of a big company, so they had plenty of money, a big house, lots of land, anything they could want. But one day while in the bank, the old man gets caught in a robbery and dies. The wolf sits on the front steps of the house, waiting for its master to come home, like it did every day. But its master never came home. The sad wolf then gets taken away, and the mans daughter takes it in. It gets taken to the funeral of its master. Once it sees its master, it sprints straight to him and just sits by the coffin, whining, crying, and begging for its master to wake up. Many people look at the poor wolf, sadness filling their eyes. After the funeral, they had to drag it away from his grave. The poor wolf was heartbroken, but found a new task. It must protect the ones it loves. No matter what.

Hey guys, sorry for not updating anything for so long! I just haven't had any ideas for the current stories I have, so I am going to come up with a bunch of different ideas, and put them in here. Please tell me which ones you like! I love all your feedback and you guys are amazing! Thank you all, BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!