The dog of the survey corps

Idea for story (AoT fanfic)

A soldier has a black german shepherd. The dog trains with the man, but cannot go on expeditions. The dog has it's own version of 3DMG. The german shepherd sits and waits by the gates for the soldier to come home from expeditions. The towns people feed it and the children play with it. But every night, it just goes back and waits for his master, and friend, by the gates.

When the soldier dies, the dog still sits there, waiting for it's owner to call out to him. Even after the survey corps return.

After weeks, the dog is still there. Thin and emaciated. Corporal Levi comes and grabs the dog. The dog struggles as hard as it can. But when the dog realizes it's owner will never return. It is heartbroken, and lashes out at everyone. Until one day, some time later (Years) it finds a friend in one specific shorty. The dog picked up all of the corporals habits. Like being a clean freak (Cleans things with it's tail, and grabs mops and such in it's mouth)

The dogs 'collar' is a chain with dog tags on it, with his owners dog tags on it (Levi brought them back and put them on him). The dog also has a black cloak, it has the wings of freedom on it. But it also has a dog on it to symbolize that it is in its own branch in the survey corps. It stays by Levi's side no matter what.

It stayed by his side even through his squads death, they both grieved together. But what will happen when Levi gets a new squad? What will they think of the canine soldier that nobody every knew about? What will happen? Who knows how the transition will happen and how everyone will feel? (I DO! I KNOW THIS ONE!) find out in this story!

Ok guys, theres another idea, please give me responses so that I can get some new stories up. I love you all and have an amazing day!