Another Attack on titan story idea: the mystery soldier

The mystery soldier (A Levi Ackerman/Heichou/squad leader Ackerman/ Captain Levi/ Lance corporal Levi/ shorty/ cleanfreak/ midget/ however many more names Hanji gave him *GASP GASP GASP* x OC)

When people are told that a new recruit is joining, they are very confused, they arent supposed to get any new recruits for months. And when they see a girl being led through the halls, looking as though she should be dead, they are even more suspicious. Cadet Lone is one giant mystery in the survey corps. Nobody knows anything about her. Her past, where she came from, her age, birthdate, why she chose the scouting legion, anything. They don't even know her first name. Even commander Erwin only knows basics about her. She has no records, not even in the survey corps. She always wears a cravat and gloves, nobody knows why. And she never, ever talks or shows emotion. Most the time she doesn't even show her face, hidden behind a cloak. When she is assigned to Lance corporal Levis squad, Erwin thinks it's for the best, putting his 2 strongest soldiers together. And because of their similarities, he thinks they will get along. Oh is he wrong. Some twists and turns will happen, hearts will break, friends will be made and lost, many things could happen. But who knows. She is just one. Big. Mystery.

Hey guys, hope you like this story idea, cause I know I do, but I dont want to write it if nobody will read it, so please give me your opinions on this. BYEEEEEE!!!!!!