Chapter 4: We did it

((Y/n)'s POV)

           I gasped and quickly disconnected from his mind. His attention was focused in my direction. Hidden behind bushes, I looked into his eyes and seemingly he did the same to me. Meliodas started to walk towards me. My entire body shivered. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes before opening them again-only this time they were a glowing blue.

           Meliodas really was looking at me since his eyes turned blue too.

"Go..away..." I whispered

         He nodded and turned to Elizabeth. Strictly walking to her in a zombie-like state, his eyes returned to their usual green.

"(Y/n)....what just happened?" Arthur whispered

           I gulped.

"I..I think I mind controlled him." I answered

"I thought you discovered all your powers already."

"Seems not.. Who knows, maybe they can lead me to something more."

           After our mini discussion we continued watching Meliodas and the princess.

"Well Elizabeth..I guess this means you found your first Sin doesn't it?" Meliodas said. "So listen as far as the six others go, I've got some business to discuss. So I started looking for them myself. I've been using the tavern as a way to gather information.. But if I had a pretty girl to pull in a larger crowd, I'd bet we'll see allot more info heading our way."

           'That's actually...really smart..' I thought. The princess stood in her spot speechless.
"How about it? Coming with us?" he asked

          A tear ran down Elizabeth's face. I connected to her mind and thought 'Go on! What do you got to lose?'. A smile then warped onto her face.

"Yes!" she said

          All of a sudden I heard a whirling sound. Like something was falling. Looking up, I saw something green getting bigger by the second.

"Is that a-"

"PIG!!" Arthur cut me off

          A giant, green pig landed on Sir Twiggle and his men. Hawk appeared from the side of the pig and let down a ladder.

"Perfect timing! Isn't it guys!?" He yelled

           Meliodas grabbed a hold of the ladder with one hand, Elizabeth in his other.

"Hey Hawk's mom! Way to go!" Meliodas cheered

          Hawk glared at him before shouting,

"Wait, I'm the one who brought her!"

"Alright then, let's head out for the next town guys! C'mon, Hawks mom, up to you now!"

          Elizabeth screamed as the ladder was lifted. Hawk's mother began to walk away. I gasped in awe and excitement. 'This looks so fun! ' I thought. I picked Arthur up and he climbed onto my shoulder.

"Let's go!" I whisper-yelled to him

"Follow that pig!" Arthur ordered

          I levitated and quickly flew after the group. In pure happiness, I threw Arthur in the air, did a mini spin and caught him again. After that I pulled him into a great big, hug. He tapped me in panic.

"(Y-(Y/n)..You're smothering me!" he said in a raspy voice

"Oops! Sorry!" I apologized before holding him correctly