Jealousy

AN: Okay really quick! I am having a three day week end so i am going try and get more then one chapter in!! Alright i am going Injoy! ps you have a tiny diary.

Your POV

November 10, 2016

You wrote down on a piece of notebook paper. You got really bored in training because it was the guys turn to battle so you wanted something to do. You had recently started writing in journal that you had brought with you. 

I am super bored and very tired. I thought I was sick and I took some medicine but my dumb ass didn't read the package and it kept me wide awake! 

As you were writing you heard a small chuckle come from behind you. You spun around fast then sonic after a chili dog. "Woah clam your crap Y/N" Zespio said smiling. "Well jeez! I need some personal space sometimes Zespio and hey you can't just read whatever you want thats not yours! you felt mad but you were thankful that he wasn't here when you started talking about your boss...

You sit back down seeing the girls turn is up. Only some people could try against Zonic but those people where the really tall and have worked out before kind of girls. which was....not often.....

Anyway you were in the locker room so you could put your journal away when you heard some guys talking by the door of there looker room, being the nosy one you are, you listened. 

you couldn't tell until you realized it was Zespio and Zector. 

"Have you noticed that out boss has been less strict with.. you know?"

"yeah, but he can hide feelings really well" You knew that was Zector.

"hmm.. I don't want him to steal her, and I don't want to get fired trying to do other" 

"Are you still crushing on her? She sees us as brothers"

You quickly walked back knwoing that Zespio had feelings for you....But then who else liked you? 

(TIME SKKKKKKKIIIPPPP.......sorry XD)

You where wondering the halls still trying to discover this whole facility when you walk past Zamy and...Zonic. You were perfectly fine untill your face turned bright red because with you little crush on Zonic you couldn't Take.IT. You looked at him and he looked up at you the same time causing awkward eye contact. You couldn't belive it, and you kept asking your self this one question...was.he.BLUSHING. after that he looked down really fast and his muzzle looked slightly red. When you started speed walking you heard amy giggle and then Zonic saying shut up and get back to work. You were so happy that this boss who seems heartless may have feeling for you too???

You get to your room to walk in to cream having friends over. You didnt know Zonic had cancelled training all through to monday so you asked if you could join and they said 

"Only if you can handle heels and sexuality! we are going to PARTY!!"..

to be continued..

AN: I am so excited to write the next chapter its gunna be so fun! any wyas i hope you had a fun time fangirling with me XD.. See you next time at Glow Club Nation!!