Louis♡Harry

Harry didn't like sports. In fact he despised them. He didn't like anything about it, well maybe the sweaty boys that ran acrossed the field like the lives depended on it. He came to every game, every home game that was. He only came for one reason. It was to see Louis.

Louis Tomlinson. He was the gorgeous football all star of the school. He was dreamy and had Harry under a spell. He was the best at football. He loved sports. He loved the adrenaline of winning the game and being surrounded by his team mates. But he always wondered why. Why was Harry here.

Harry would sit the farthest away. He would never try and make eye contact, he wasn't ashamed that he was desperately in love with Louis. But know one knew him enough to know he had feelings for another male at all.

Soon the game was over and Harry ran down the bleachers as quickly as possible to avoid anyone. But he was caught off guard by the one person who he wouldn't think would notice him at all.

"Hey! Harry, come 'ere, lad." Louis motioned Harry over to him. Harry moved his hair behind his ear and he walked over to Louis, blushing like a fool. "Harry, meet Kylie."

"Nice to meet you." Harry exclaimed shaking her hand.

"You as well, I just moved here. I saw you in the stands and had to tell Louis how cute you looked. You must really like sports, eh?" She smiled brightly and Harry shrugged.

"I guess." He nervously says, twisting the ring on his middle finger. He doesn't look up because if he makes eye contact with Louis he probably would faint.

"Actually, since you're over here, you wouldn't mind helping me study for this exam this semester? I have to pass or I won't be on the team." Louis pats Harrys back and his knees buckle.

"You mean l-like you c-coming to my house?" Harry stutters.

"Or mine what ever you prefer. You have my number right? I'll call you." Louis pushes Kylie closer towards Harry. He was embarrassed. She was smiling brightly, how to turn her down?

"You're gay." She says suddenly. Harry chokes on his breath and looks at her.

"Pardon?" Harry chokes out.

"Oh, I'm sorry. It's just, I know what love is. You like Louis." Harry blushes mildly. "I knew it!" Kylie jumped up and down. "You gotta make a move, Harry."

"I can't."

"Yes you can you dumbass. Just kiss hi-" Harry cuts her off by pressing his fingers to her lips.

"I can't, he doesn't like gay people, Kylie. Hates them." Her mouth gawk open. "Like, uses bible shit."

"That's unreasonable. A catastrophic disaster!" She throws her arms up in the air.

"That's irrelevant, can't we just forget about this and like be friends or something?" She puts her arm around Harrys shoulder and begins walking forward.

"After you fuck Louis bare."

~♡♡~~

Harry patiently tapped his foot on the ground, biting his finger nails. He was nervous. Louis was on his way over for studying and Kylie gave him a game plan.

Step one: kiss him.
Step two: fuck him.

Obviously Harry wasn't gonna follow that. He wasn't gonna do anything. But study. Right? Maybe I don't know I'm a narrator.

As the door bell rings Harrys head shoots up, ready for anything that came in his way. He opened the door and Louis smiles.

"Hey mate! Glad to see yeah!" Louis walked inside, patting Harry on the back. Harry closed the door as Louis places his book bag on the floor.