One Year Anniversary

Written by~ PrincessHarry1994

Word Count: 2135

A/N: Thank you so much for 1.7k. I love all you nasty fuckers.

~!~

"How much longer" Harry whined looking over at the older man driving. "Just 4 more hours baby, calm down" Louis chuckled.

It was Louis and Harry's one year anniversary and Louis was taking Harry to the Miami beach. Nothing big but something that Harry really desired. He's seen pictures of Miami and thinks its really beautiful and should be fun. Plus he had a special surprise planned for Louis.

Louis parked at a resting area. "Need to use the restroom?" Louis asked taking off his seatbelt. Harry nodded as he took his off. Both men got off. Harry headed to the restroom as Louis stood beside the car.

Harry washed his hands and headed back outside to see his boyfriend taking a smoke. Louis took his last drag and threw it away. "Ready?" Louis asked opening the car door. "Yes" Harry smiled in excitement as he opened the car door and got in. Louis started the car and began to make his way back on the road.

Its been 2 hours. Louis was driving with one hand while the other was holding Harry's hand. Harry was on his phone while the other hand was being held by Louis.

Harry turned his phone off and rested his head back. He turned to face his driving boyfriend. "Louis when are we gonna get there I wanna give you your fucking surprise" Harry whined as his eyes widened when he realized his just told Louis his plan. "Surprise I see? What kind of surprise?" Louis smirked looking back at Harry then back at the road. Harry bit his lip not knowing what to say. "Umm- I was planning on giving you an anniversary surprise" Harry said innocently. "Ohhhh, may I ask what the surprise is" Louis asked teasingly to make Harry spill. "I-I um..." Harry stuttered as he wanted to tell Louis he bought a kitty lingerie costume so louis could fuck him to the mattress. "I bought you something" Harry lied looking at the blue orbed boy in nervousness. "Ah okay" Louis smiled gripping Harry's hand tighter.

Louis had arrived at his destination. He parked the car outside the hotel they were gonna stay at. Louis looked over at the young boy was happily asleep. Louis smiled at the sight and grabbed his I phone to take a picture. He took it and smiled as he turned it off. Louis turned the engine off and removed his seatbelt getting off the car. He slammed the car door closed as he walked over to the other side to open the other car door where harry was at. "Harry, baby, we're here" Louis whispered tapping Harry's cheek gently. Harry opened his eyes slowly to see his lover in front of him. Harry eyes widened. "Where are we" He asked, his voice cracky. "We're here!" Louis yelled happily. "We are!?" Harry gleefully said. He took his seatbelt off and got off.

It was night and the sky looked amazing with the stars shining bright. It was hot but not too hot. The wind was soft and warm and there wasn't too much noise neither. Harry already loved it and couldn't wait to give Louis the surprise.

Harry and Louis get there luggage out of the trunk then closed it. They both headed Inside. "I'm gonna check us in babe" Louis said setting the luggage next to Harry. Harry nodded as he sat on top of a suitcase thinking of how he wanted Louis to wreck him. Louis walked over to Harry and picked up his luggage. "Cmon love, our room is 312, all the way at the top." Louis smiled as they both walked over to the elevator.

After many steps and elevator trips they both found there room. Louis opened it with the key the lady at the front desk gave him. He opened the door and they both walked in. There was king size bed, nice bathroom, living room with a TV and couch, kitchen, and even a balcony that exposed the Miami beach.