The Chase

(Hi! this is my first story and I hope you like it.)

 (You'r P.O.V)

Hi their my name is (Y/N) and I a shiny Greninja but right naw is not the time to talk for I'm on the run from a group of people called Team Flare. They have bin chancing me for hours after I escaped their base but I was getting weaker after some time they attacked me. So here I am leaning on a tree listing  to Team Flare as they were looking for me, and their were closer then I like so I pushed off the tree and I sawed a bit before I walked away but I didn't see the cliff with a river in  frunt of me and I fell off . When I hit the water it was cold, too cold for me so I swam to the serfs I know that I am a water type but I never encounter so much and this is do to haw long I was inprisend for they only gave me water to drink. I saw a peas of wood floating past me and I garbed it, the wood was big ennuf to seport me and then I blacked out.

With Ash and friends. 

"Are heroes are on their way to Lumiose city but they  desided to stop for a brake." A raved hair boy named Ash was training his Greninja and Hawlucha, theirs a  nother boy in a blue and yellow jumpsuit with gold hair holding a ratchet working on his backpack his name is Clemont, a girl with the same shad of gold hair with a little mouse Pokemon called Dedenne sat next to Clemont, this was his sister Bonnie, a nother girl with brown hair and a pike hat on her head her name is Serena next to her on the table is a yellow mouse Pokemon called Pikachu. "Greninja! use Water Shrunken!Hawlucha use Flying Pres!"Ash yelled his  cumads to his Pokemon but as he training Bonnie's Dedenne notes something coming down the rive toads them so he went to the edge of the rock to get a closer look and saw something black and red on a peas of wood "Denne." he squeaked  pointing in the dissent to the object "What is it Dedenne?" Bonnie asked in wonder but as she looked in the derekshen she saw the same thing Dedenne saw "Big brother whats that?" she asked "Hu. Is that a Greninja?" said in disbulef  as he acct deviated his Aipom arm an piked up the Pokemon and was shocked it was a unconchies shiny Greninja "Bonnie get me a potion and fast!" he asked in panic, Bonnie did gust that "Clemont whats going on over their." Ash asked when he herd the comeoshen then he saw the Greninja as Clemont leaned it on the rock he was siting on and Serena notes to because Bonnie asked for help "A Greninja! But why dos it look so different?" Ash wanderd as his Pokemon looked at the new comer.

OOOH! cliff hanger and sorry for bad gramer if you know the rite spelling for the word please let me know in the comments but if you don't something nice to say please don't say it. Nune of the Pokemon or Charterers belong to me they belong the the Pokemon cumpeny.