Feelings

Here we go the next chapter and to let every one now I uploaded a new story so I hope you check it out so enjoy.

(Y/N's P.O.V)

I saw 4 people looking at me and it was making me uncunfterbul an I hugged Moonlight closer to me. I have a hard time trusting humans but Greninja put his hand on my shoulder and toled me it was OK. "Mommy, how are they?" Moonlight asked as she looked at me "They were the ones that helped you (y/n) and the one with the red hat is my trainer." Greninja said in a come tone. So I looked at him and he stared back, then I nodded in thanks "Your welkum I just hope you are OK." the raven haired boy said, then the little girl ran up to me and looked up and I looked down at her "Hi I'm Bonnie and this is Dennaena." She said as she held the yellow bag that held the little mouse pokemon to me "Hi." He said in a high pinch voice. when everyone intrudes them self's I looked at Greninja "Hay (y/n) I wont to ask you a queshtin." He said in a shy way and this made my cheackes heat up "W-what is it Greninja?" I said with a studer "I wont you to travel with us i-it's your decision you don't have to if you don't wont to th-that is an-." "I would love to Greninja." I said with a smile on my face as he looked at me and sheepishly rubes the back of his neck and that smile I blush and looked away what are the's feelings I'm having. I shuck my head to get rid of them for the moment but now I have friends that care and that's all that maters.

(No One's P.O.V)

As Ash looked at his Greninja he notes that he was blushing and the female had a slite blush as well then they were both smiling at each other 'He must relay like her a lot.' Ash thot. Moonlight jumped out of (y/N) arms and walk on still wobble legs to Bonnie and Serena, "Eev." "ow so cute, rite Serena." Bonnie said with sparkles in her eyes "Ya but why dos this Eevee look so different?" Serena asked in wonder as she puled out her Pokedex. "Eevee! the evolution pokemon. Depending on the cundishens Eevee evolves in to different types." the pokedex said in a robotic voice "O this Eevee is a shiny a relay rare color." Clemont said  in fashion. Then a metal hand came out of no war and grabbed the shiny Greninja and Eevee "Team Rocket! Let go Greninja and Eevee!" Ashe yelled up to a Meowth hat air balloon  with a Meowth, a man with blue hair named James and a pink haired girl named Jesse (To lazy to do them song XD)"Hahaha I don't think so twerps, tat." Jesse said in a sassy voice and James throw a smoke bome and they were go.

Cliff hanger, sorry this chapter was a Draft for so long I didn't have a lot of time with homework and stuff. Hoped you enjoyed.