Wakening Up

Here is the other part of the story. Hope you like it and I do not own the charterers. 

(Greninja's P.O.V)

I looked at the black Greninja hoping she will wake up I had so meany questions to ask her like what happend to her, and if she was OK but I had to what and it was getting dark. " shud we camp here for the night." my trainer asked the others they all agreed. Serena puled out extra camping gear for the Greninja to rest on for the night before we go to the nearest Pokemon Center. As the others went to bed I stayed up till I fell asleep near Ash's tent.

(Reader's P.O.V) 

  As I woke up I saw that I was not in the river any more and this made me sit up with a stare as I looked a rawned the area I saw two tents a fire pit and a nother of my kined, a blue and tan male Greninja I wonted to talk to hi but I remembered the presses cargo I had. I dug in my scarf and puled out a Eevee egg I remembered as I was escaping Team Flare's base I saw a female Espeon with a egg she asked me to take it so the young one can grow in better cundishens then this and I toke it with me but as I looked at it I notes it was white not brown and it was craking, then it hit me like a Rhino stamped it was hatching. So I put it back in my scarf  to damping the flash after the flash I touch something soft when I puled out a shiny female Eevee, she oped her big brown eyes an looked at me "M-mommy?" she asked in a soft voice "Yes my dear." I said in a voice just as soft as my mom's voice "MOMMY!" the Eevee yelled in happens as she put her little paws around my neck in a hug I hugged her back but then I herd movement from were the male Greninja was sleeping  he was waking up and I bolted for the bushes and hid he looked around then fell asleep a gen. I sighed with a berth I didn't know I was holding.

(In the morning. No one's P.O.V)

Ash and the gang came out of their tents then Bonnie screamed "Bonnie are you OK?" Clemont asked in censer "I'm fine but the Greninja is gone." she pointed to were the black Greninja was sleeping. "Greninja did you see any thing last night?" Ash ask his Pokemon with Pikachu on his shoulder the ninja Pokemon shuck it's head saying no to his trainer. "Ash what are we going to do that Greninja is still injured?" Serena ask in fear for the Pokemons well being. "We will have to fined it then. So lets go." Ash said in determination.

Here it is the next chapter of the story and I hope you like it, like in the first chapter sorry for bad gramer.