New roomie

Ninja Brian smirked behind is mask as he cut another training dummy in half. He was the best ninja at the camp, and he knew it. He had been there for only two years-which was pretty short in comparison to others, but still was the best. He was fast, agile and never held back when he attacked.
He quickly mastered all sorts of weapons, but was still the best with katana and knifes directly followed by ninja stars. When he finished with the training with his katana, he had destroyed at least twenty dummies, while all the others all had one or two. He had lots of other training every day, with weapons, or skills like unseen movement, stealth and climbing, every training was given by a sensei specialized in that skill or weapon. He was already better than most of the sensei in camp.

When after a long day, he got ready to go back to his room, he was stopped by the sensei of unseen movement. He tried sneaking up on Brian but unfortunately for him, Brian was able to spot him. The sensei bowed to him a little. Brian bowed back because even though he had spotted him, he was still showing respect to his teacher. "Brian, The headmaster wishes to speak with you..." He said and Brian raised an eyebrow in reply. Brian hardly ever talked, nobody knows why, that's just another thing about Brian that's secretive. That's the same with his last name. Nobody knows, not even the headmaster.
Brian nodded quickly before turning around and walked the other way he was going before.
He didn't have to be there quickly, so he took his time, practicing with walking without sound on his way, even though he didn't need to practice that at all. When he arrived he knocked on the door. "Come in..." his headmaster said from inside. He opened the door and was greeted by the dark office. He knew everything which was in the office. The bits of newspaper on the wall, The dark oak wooden desk with the big stack of paper on it. The big closet with all of their files in it. There was at the moment only one thing in the office he didn't know. Or should he say someone? A man who looked like he was in his twenties, turned around to face Brian. Brian assumed he must be new, he had never seen him before. And Brian would probably have remembered the man, he always remembered faces.

The headmaster inspected Brian for a second before telling him to sit down. Brian sat down in the chair next to the unknown man who now was smiling at him. "Hi! You must be Brian! My name is Danny!" The man said sticking out his hand. Brian rejected the handshake and looked at the headmaster who was looking at him and Danny. "Brian, I'm sure you want to know why I wanted you here..." Brian nodded slowly not looking at the disappointed look Danny had because of the rejected handshake.

"Well... As you probably already suspected, Danny is new..." Danny smiled and nodded. "But we have a little problem, we unfortunately do not have any rooms left. And since you are the only one with a room for yourself. He will have to room with you until we have new rooms available." Brian was already shaking his head and glaring before his headmaster had finished his sentence. He sighed "Brian, It is only for a couple of weeks..." Brian shook his head again. He was the only one of all the ninjas who had a room to himself. simply because he was the best.

The headmaster bit his lip a little and looked at Danny. "Danny, can you please wait outside for a minute­?" Danny nodded and stood up and walked outside closing the door behind him. The headmaster stared intensely at Brian who just stared back just as intense. "Brian, it is only for a couple of weeks, and you can also help him a little on his first days. I remember you being glad that someone helped you on your first day too." He said smirking. Brian glared more. "Brian..." After a long time of trying to convince Brian, he finally agreed... He stood up and bowed to his headmaster before leaving. He was still angry when he opened the door, Danny stood there, he looked up from his phone when Brian walked out. Brian glared at him and motioned for him to walk with. Danny smiled and put his phone away, he walked after Brian. "You are not much of a talker are you?" He asked and Brian rolled his eyes. Danny didn't shut up though, he just kept rambling on about how excited he was to be here. It was already dark and Danny's talking was the only thing he could hear in the silent night. The moon and the stars were shining brightly. When they arrived at the big bulding with all the rooms in it. Brian turned around and looked at him angrily and Danny shut up, he understood that he had to be quiet now and he had the feeling that if he would talk again, Brian would actually stab him.
They walked through the building until they arrived at room 534, Brian's room.

Brian opened the door and Dan walked in before him and looked around at the boring room, the only things that were in the room were two beds, two closets and two chests to put belongings in. Dan looked around some more before sitting down on Brian's bed. Brian glared deeply at him. Danny tilted his head before realizing. But instead of getting off of Brian's bed, he just smirked and laid down and made himself comfortable. Brian glared deeply and Danny was lucky he didn't have a knife on him. Instead, Brian grabbed Dan by his hair and pulled him off of his bed. Danny yelped loudly at the pain and glared at Brian who sat down on the bed. He sighed knowing it was his own fault, he stood up and sat on his own bed looking at Brian. "What's your last name?" He asked Brian. Brian just glared and shook his head. Danny sighed "You are no fun..." He whined. "My last name is Sexbang!" Brian raised an eyebrow and immediately realized he was still conversing with the Man and wondered why. He stood up and turned around, he quickly got into pajamas but because Danny was with him, he kept on his mask. Danny had put on his pajamas too and got in his bed too.

Brian woke up in the middle of the night because of shuffling next to him. Danny had gotten up. He could suddenly sense Danny being way too close. He grabbed the hand which was moving towards his mask. Danny let out a surprised yelp as he felt the iron grip around his wrist. Brian sat up from his bed glaring deeply in the eyes of the now terrified Danny. He grabbed the pen he had on his nightstand and stabbed it right through the throat of the younger man. Danny coughed and blood splattered on the ground and Danny fell forwards on the ground so the pen was pushed through his entire neck and came out at the other side. He was dead

Brian smirked and laid back down. He could sleep easily for the rest of the night.