The morning run of doom

The next day Brian woke up, he stood up from his bed and looked at the snoring man next to his bed, he was asleep in the exact same place he died last night. There was no evidence of the murder at all and Brian stood up from his bed. He looked at the clock on the wall and saw that he probably should wake Danny so they wouldn't miss the morning run. So Brian kicked the younger man in the side.
Danny gasped in pain as he sat up immediately. "Ow! Fucking..." He muttered rubbing his ribs on the side where he had been kicked. He glared at Brian "You know, you could have just woken me up gently..." He said indignantly and stood up. Then his eyes fell on the clock and his mouth and eyes fell open, it was actually a very funny sight but Brian didn't laugh. "4:30? Are you serious?" Danny exclaimed at the moment Brian threw a black ninja suit at him. Danny was grumbling over how ridiculous it was that they had to stand up this early but decided it would be better to try and not die again today so he turned around and started putting on the ninja suit.
He heard shuffling of clothes behind him and he couldn't contain his excitement and turned around to watch...
To his disappointment, the older man was already fully clothed. He was so disappointed in fact that it didn't even cross his mind how in the hell Brian had already switched clothes. Danny turned around scoffing after Brian had glared at him for quite some time. He clearly didn't appreciate the fact that Danny was trying to see his dick.
When Danny was finally done getting into the ninja suit, which he took his sweet time with. He tried getting his unruly hair to fit in the mask without pulling it out too much.
Brian took the mask out of his hands and threw it back on Danny's bed. They were already late and Brian, despite being a ninja, did not have the patience to wait for his slow roommate. Masks were not really neccesary for students, they were only required on missions, missions Danny wouldn't start going on for a long time.

Brian despite it not being required, always wore his mask. That was another mysterious thing about him, together with the not talking.
Brian grabbed Danny at his elbow and pulled harshly so Danny would follow. Danny yelped at the painful grip but Brian didn't even slightly release the grip.

When they arrived outside, nobody was there. Brian glared at Danny who had no clue of what had just happened and why Brian was mad at him. "Brian, I suppose it was Danny who caused your delay?" A voice asked behind them.
Brian turned to look at his sensei and bowed before answering the question with a glare at Danny. "Well, I have both breakfast and lunch for you, Brian. Because I doubt that Danny will be able to complete the course in less than the required three hours..."
Danny looked shocked "three hours?" He asked and the sensei ignored him and kept talking. "It will probably take him at least until after lunch so he will miss both that and breakfast..."

Danny groaned and looked when the sensei handed Brian the food. The next thing he knew was that he was kicked in the butt by Brian spurring him on to run.
He yelped in pain but started running anyway, Brian was right next to him and they ran to the side of the forest and got in, Brian led the way from there and Danny was right behind him.
He could keep up this pace for ten minutes, something that surprised Brian a lot, he had imagined that it would be one minute.
But after those ten minutes Danny started to slow down, he was panting heavily and almost fell on the ground. Brian stopped running and turned around looking at Danny who was doubled over trying to catch his breath.

He rolled his eyes and walked back towards him. Danny looked up and saw that Brian walked past him so he was behind him. Danny then realized that Brian was going to kick him in the butt again.
He didn't want that again because last time hurt a lot, so he sprinted away from Brian and ran off.
Brian, actually surprised that Danny knew what he was going to do, took a second to follow but caught up with him very quickly.

Danny, who was still exhausted at the moment, was struggling to keep running. His breathing was irregular and he had lots of trouble with lifting his legs so they wouldn't just track over the ground.
Five minutes later, they arrived at a big wooden wall, it was irregular and had a couple of points where you could hold on so you could climb up. But those points were pretty far away from each other.