Chapter 13

-Mark is played by Cole Sprouse just younger and british. Oh merry Christmas!!!Picture of Lucas Tomlinson-

I paced around my room waiting for Taylor to give me a call. It's been a whole day since she told me she was pregnant and I am as scared as her.

I stopped pacing when my phone beeped, I quickly unlocked it and it was a text from Taylor!

Tay Tay-

I'm to scared, can you come by so they won't yell at me to much?!

Me-

B over in 10 minutes.

After I sent that, I quickly through on a sweater dress and then some flats. I ran out my door almost knocking Delaney down and out the front door.

My mum didn't call for me or anything which I was grateful for. I ran passed a bunch of people until I was at their house.

I knocked twice and Taylor pulled the door open. She looked the same as she did yesterday, it was quite scary.

"Come in" she said with a small smile "thanks for coming"

"No problem" I said and gave her a hug. "Should we get this over with?"

She nodded "Mum, dad can we talk to you?"

"Sure Taylor" Liam said and we all sat on the couch.

Taylor and I were on one, the other Danielle and Liam were on.

"What's up?" Danielle asked.

Taylor didn't say anything for about 5 minutes.

"Um. Okay. Something happened and........... I'm pregnant"

They didn't say anything. They just looked at her. Liam was frozen while Danielle looked shocked, her mouth was slightly opened.

"Mum and Dad, I know I've disappointed you. I know you're upset. I'm really sorry for putting you through this. I'm disappointed in myself, too." She added her eyes filled with tears.

Danielle seemed to snap out of it and wrapped her arms aprons Taylor and kissed the top of her head.

Liam stormed out of the room which made Taylor cry even more.

"It's okay baby" she moved her hair out of her face. "I'll talk to him later"

"Thanks mum"

Taylor grabbed my hand and gave it a squeezed. She didn't let it go until I had to leave.

I didn't want to go but Liam said he wanted to talk to his daughter and wife a lone. I didn't take offense to it because I did understand why he did it.

-Just a quick update; another chapter will be up later-