Chapter 25

-Picture of Dahlia's costume on the side! Dedication to ElizabethCardin for leaving nice comments and voting(: It means a lot, if you want a dedication just ask(:-

I'm super excited for tonight because it's....... Halloween!!! Besides Christmas it's my favorite holiday!

It does make me kind of sad because it was mums favorite holiday and we used to all dress up as a family.

I'm still gonna dress up even if I don't do anything.

"Dahlia!" My dad yelled "come downstairs"

I jumped off my bed and ran down the stairs to find dad holding Delaney in his arms.

"Yeah?" I questioned

Dad looked at Delaney who was giving me a toothy smile.

"D" she said batting her eyelashes "will you pleesssseeeeeeeeee take me trick or treating?"

"She did say pleessseeeeeeee" dad added and I rolled my eyes.

"Would I rather do nothing for the night or take my baby sister trick or treating" I said making my 'think' face. "OF COURSE I'D RATHER TAKE MY BABY SISTER TO GET CANDY!"

"YES!!!!!!" She yelled "I need to get dressed let me down daddy"

He did as she told and she ran up the stairs.

"Thanks D" he smiled at me "I'm going to go out with Harry, do you mind taking Daley too?"

He gave me pleading eyes.

"Course I will dad" I told him.

He needs a day off to go crazy with his lads.

"Great" he smiled "they'll be here in an hour go get dressed"

I nodded and ran up the stairs. He's giving me a bloody hour?!

I need WAY more time, but I guess I'll rush but still look fabulous!

I dug in a box full of mums old Halloween costumes and one stood out to me. It was a fox costume, an orange and white long sleeved dress with a fuzzy ear hood and this big fuzzy tail.

I went into my bathroom and striped down, I put on the costume and zipped it up. Luckily it fit perfectly and wasn't to short.

"Wow" I said to myself in the mirror. I took my hair out of the ponytail holder and moved it all to the side.

It looked really good with the good on. I also pinned it back with bobby pins so it would stayed.

For my make up I did a little black nose and drew some whiskers with eyeliner. Once my makeup was done I put some almost white blue contacts in.

I've been wanting to wear these for a while now and I finally can!!

Once I felt like I was perfect I grabbed my phone and then headed downstairs.

"Fox!" Harry screamed when he saw me.

I rolled my eyes "You're costume is very scary"

"I'm not wearing on" he said

"Oh I couldn't tell" I joked and he rolled his eyes.

"Everyone!" My dad yelled from a top of the stairs "please welcome Princess Cinderella and her best friend Little Red Riding hood!!"

Dad walked down the stairs with both of them in his arms giggling.

I smiled when I saw how cute they looked. Delaney was dressed in this poofy blue gown and Daley was dressed in this cute dress as well as a hooded cape.

He set them two down "You kids be safe and don't stay out to late"

"You two don't stay out late" I said with a laugh.

"I'll be home around 11 maybe" he said

I nodded "You ready cutie pies?"

"YES!!" They both screamed jumping up and down.

They grabbed their buckets and we all headed out. They both grabbed one of my hands and started talking.

The streets were filled with a bunch of people dressed up in all different kinds of costumes.

"Let's go to this house!" Daley exclaimed and pulling us in that direction. The house was lighten up with a bunch of light and fog covered the grass.

I rung the door bell and seconds later some scary dude with a big bucket of candy opened it.

Both the girls hid behind me.

"It's okay" I told them with a laugh.

Daley peeked out from beside me and held her bucket up.

"T.rick o.or t.t.reat" she stuttered and he dropped a bunch of candy in her bucket.

"Laney, do you want candy?" I asked.

"N.next h.h.ouse" she said and I chuckled.

We walked off that porch and headed down the streets.

We had gotten every house on the block except one and we were all very tired.

"Last house" I said

"Yay!" Daley cheered "then I can eat some!"

We swung hands as we approached the house, I rung the doorbell twice.

Seconds later the door opned with a beautiful dog peeking out.

"Puppy!" Delaney exclaimed and started petting Riley.

"Dahlia" Ansel smiled

"I didn't know you lived on this block" I told him pulling down my dress a bit.

"Same here" he told me "who're these cuties?"

"Well this is my sister Delaney" I said pointing to her "and this is Daley, my dads best friend's daughter."

He just nodded.

"What's your name?" Daley asked looking up at him.

To her, he's probably a giant.

"I'm Ansel" he told her with a smile "it's nice to meet you"

She held out her small hand and he shook it gently, if he shook any harder he probably would take her arm off.

"Gonna call you A" she said and turned her attention to Riley.

He chuckled.

"Where's you're costume?" I questioned not wanting the conversation to end.

"I don't do costumes" he said "but clearly you do"

"I can't just take them treat or treating and not wear a costume" I said "I always dress up"

"You should go like that to school sometime" he told me with a smirk.

"Defiantly not" I chuckled "I'm not a fox"

"But you sure are foxy" he winked and we busted out laughing.

"What's foxy?" One of the girls asked

"Means you're dressed like a fox" I told her.

"Exactly" Ansel agreed "I would love to stay and chat some more but I have to get some sleep and so should you. See you at school tomorrow"

"Bye" I smiled "come on girls"

They both got up and grabbed my hands. I smiled the whole way back to my house.