SEVEN [FINALE]

✦-✦-✦

CAROLYN never felt as useless as this, the moment Eggsy ran out of the plane as if she let him go into the ravine of fatality

CAROLYN never felt as useless as this, the moment Eggsy ran out of the plane as if she let him go into the ravine of fatality. There's a thin line that distinguishes between fear and anxiety, and she couldn't deny that she felt both. Carolyn was fearful she wouldn't be able to see and feel the touch of him again, she was anxious that their plan to save the world from the apocalypse would end up in vain. She isn't a hero and save the entire human being in this planet, is not her gold aptitude. And somehow, Valentine could find a way to connect another satellite to carry out his plan, and if it sweeps up one hundred percent, there was nothing they could do other than make his dirty hands never touch the screen again.

Her heart skipped a beat as her eyes darted around in a panic, seeing Eggsy trapped between hundreds of guards which wants him dead obviously. And a couple of guards who are currently besieged their plane, aiming something hideous towards the plane. Dilemma directly struck her mind, whether she should go or stay. But again, Carolyn will not let anyone die today, especially Eggsy. If the mission of saving the world requires a person to die, it is her, not someone else.

"Merlin, I'm fucked." Eggsy breathed out, looking hopeless as he leaned on a door. "They're coming at me from both sides. I'm out of options. Carol, I need a favor. Call my mum. Tell her to lock herself away from Dean, and the baby. And tell her I love her."

Hearing that, Carolyn instantly transmitted his message to Roxy and told her to do it herself. At one point, a matter of life and death is not necessary for her. Inhaling deeply, Carolyn ran out of the plane and threw the smoke grenades at the guards to distract them. She wasn't wearing her glasses because she was sure they must be trying to stop her movement, there was no way she was just going to sit and watch them try to save everyone alone, as far as she knows; we should take risks to save lives, is her code. And she will stick to the words.

Her breathing started to quicken, grasping her bow as she ran through the halls. Carolyn chose to avoid the place where Eggsy and the guards are, and decided to go straight to the main room. They were trapped in a situation like this, all because of Richmond Valentine's fault, and she wouldn't let him slip just like that. But, the chorus of something exploded almost deceiving the rest of her senses, thinking that one of them had died. Not until Valentine's voice boomed throughout the base.

"You motherfucker," Valentine hissed irritably. "Did you really think I was stupid enough to implant one of those things in my own head? What are you, fucking crazy? All those innocent people killed, and for what? You didn't stop shit! It's still happening!"

And not long after that, the sound of music and disco lights blazing from a room close enough to where she stood, her jaw instantly clenched in pure rage as she steadied herself, feeling the adrenaline blockaded the entire nerves inside her body. This is it. Come out dead or alive, at least Carolyn had tried to save the world. It's now or never.