Chritmas eve

I was shopping for some family and friends this holiday season at Macy's. I had gone to about a million stores trying to find gloves for my best friend Bridgette and a necklace she has been wanting. I got the necklace at Nordstrom, but i kept going to different stores around the mall trying to find gloves for Bridge and myself until i found Macy's. Macy's was packed with about a thousand people from New York. I pushed my way into the glove section which was my the summer collection wired right. Either way as i got the gloves some random guy about my age pushed me. "Excuse me" i said. He turned around and he had green hair and teal eyes he was also a foot taller than me. He looked down at me and smirked. "Yes how may i help you princess?" Well uh you kinda PUSHED me" I replied. "Wow calm down theres a lot people here princess im just getting a new pair of swim trunks for my dude Geoff." He said "you know Geoff Jenkins?" I asked. "Yup im going to his party tonight hope to see you there princess." He said winking and leaving the store. I payed for both pair of gloves and went home.

About a few hours later after stopping to eat lunch i got home and got in shower. I washed my hair and washed my body with my vanilla scent. I got out of the shower and brushed my teeth. I walked to my home
a picked out my dress for Christmas eve dinner.  (Courtney's dress)

I did my light makeup look and put on my favorite heels

I did my light makeup look and put on my favorite heels. I wrapped up everyone's presents so by tomorrow i wont have to do them. I put my coat and gloves on and walked out of my modern apartment. I waved for a taxi and headed over to Bridgett's.

At Bridgette's party they separated the people by tables and of course they put me in the "singles table" it was actually just a bunch of kids. You've got to be kidding me. In about 30 minutes the guy from the store got here. He came and sat next me and asked "why the heck are we in the kids table?" "Apparently its the singles tables" I replied "well we can change that real quick" he says winking. "We arent just gonna start dating for a party we barely know each." I said "first who says it for the party babe and second lets get to know each other, whats ur name princess?" He asked putting his muscular arm around my waist. "Eww" the children said "Courtney not princess nor babe." I said removing his arm from my waist. "i kinda like princess better though." He says smirking. "To bad." I said "wanna get out of here and smash?"He says looking up and down at me. "I dont even know your name...no." I replied. "That never stoped me and its Duncan but you can call me sexy if you like." He said smirking. Oh how I starting to hate that smirk.

The party went on till about 10 pm with lots of dancing and food plus Duncan kept flirting with me. It was a great night. I got home and emptied my purse  and smiled when i say Duncan's number and address... when I realized he lives right below me.

There goes chapter one‼️💜 Hope you guys liked it... leave suggestions and comments!