Mother

Two cups full of water to the very brim was handed to two very distressing looking males whose faces had turned white upon realization of why exactly this new visitor to the office was

"You're being dramatic." Said the only one of the three secretary who was not so aware of who the devil in disguise who walked through the elevator door was. In return to his comment on the two's reaction he was given glares which he was saved by when a boss entered their area.

"Did you see her?" Whispered Hoseok as he leaned in carefully from behind Jin. The male moved aside to make space for him but it wasn't necessary for Hoseok just moved with him as if to protect himself by using Jin as a shield.

Taehyung nodded his head and told his boss everything that had happened in the past few minutes. The male showed compassion with a sympathetic look to them both before telling them to suck it up. The woman has been demanding tea or so Yoongi had been texting Hoseok.

Jimin took charge of the request while Taehyung took it in him with Jin to load up the reports and have them in hand ready. The boy was quick were they kept their silverware in the lounge before rushing out with with a tea cup and the asked for tea in Hoseok's words in a container.

"Help me take the reports-"

"You can't take that to her like that!" Jimin's head turned to the voice, Namjoon was pointing at his hands with a distressed expression. He held his own hand up, symbolizing him to wait. Jimin didn't pay much attention to him for the phone on his desk started ringing. He put down the tea on Jin's desk since it was the closets and ran to it. He pressed the speaker button.

"Jimin where's my mother's tea?" Yoongi said in a peaceful voice but Jimin knew he was screaming on the inside. He assured him they'd be right in with it so when the phone beeped saying the call had ended, he rushed back to where the tea had been left. There however he found that the silverware had been placed on a tray with a floral design. Jimin look to Namjoon confused for it was obvious the man had brought that out.

"Alright let's go in then." Namjoon said, hands going to grab the ends of the tray.

"You'll break it." Jin slapped his hand away before he even got the chance to lift the tray up. He handed it to Jimin and set him straight towards the door. Jin opened the door for the two males to go through except he found a problem, only one was present. Everyone's eyes turned to the quietly sobbing figure holding the report.

"Tae Tae quite crying!" Hoseok walked over to the blonde and wiped away the tears on his face. He urged him to get himself together but all Taehyung did in return was try to do that all the while still appearing to have a break down. He eventually composed himself and Jin pushed him into the hallway leading to the door separating them from the devil and her children.

"She once told me I looked like a ten year old she saw on the streets." Taehyung muttered but Jimin did not have time to answer for they were at the door. He knocked on the door and opened it, letting Taehyung walk in first. He apologized for them taking too long, of course leaving out the excuse like how he had a breakdown just a minute ago.

"Were you crying?" The asked in a serious tone. Jimin stood behind and watched as Taehyung froze for a second before shaking his head. She simply eyed the male up and down before taking her eyes to analyze Jimin. The male let her do it and when she stopped he thought he was safe but unfortunately for him, he took his sigh of relieve far too early.

"Why is he still here Yoongi?" Mrs.Min asked, staring at Taehyung again but with a displeased expression.

Yoongi perked up from the papers he was reading and looked at the blonde then his mother, "He's Hoseok secretary, he's a great help in the office Mama, I can not get rid of hi-"

"Of course you can, you get rid of a secretary every month. How long until is this ones going to last?" She pointed at Jimin who looked down as he looked to Yoongi only.

"Mama..." Yoongi said quietly while looking over to Chaerin for help. She stared at him for what could have been less than a second before looking at Jimin. It was the older sister that flashed two awkward employees a smile before dismissing them. The two walked out happily. Jimin got to only closing the door before Taehyung blurted out this thoughts.

"Hate that lady-"

"Shhhhhh!" Jimin hit him on the head as they walked out, the three other males stood there, Jungkook now with them.

"Why are you here?" Jimin asked the youngest as Taehyung ran to Hoseok and let himself be engulfed in his arms.

"Early dismal." The boy responded. "Is it true."

Of course the boy was referring to the new visitor to the company, the partial owner of it. When he was given his answer, he groaned. Everyone was with him in the feeling but not in action, everyone took themselves back to their place of work. Everything was peaceful for at least an hour, nothing was disturbing except of course Taehyung's daily loud sneeze. The atmosphere of the work place was subtle until the elevator ruined it.

Someone had arrived.

Jimin sat up straight and looked to his co-worker's desks, they were both gone. He was alone and so was the person who'd arrived. A man, more like a boy jogged into the room, his clothes were no where near to formal. He wore a pair of tight black jeans, a sweater that looked like it belonged on a grandpa and a pair of sunglasses. He stopped right at Jimin's desk.

"T-This is where Yoongi's office is right?" He asked, sounding desperate and in a hurry. When confirmed this was indeed where he wished to be, he asked for the devil woman. He smiled at hearing that, a look of relieve overtook him.

"Great, let Yoongi I'm coming in." The stranger told Jimin.

Jimin was going to do just that except he had no idea who this hurried looking boy was. The male was stopped before entering. He pulled off his glasses revealing his face and said his name.

"Min Jihoon"

~'~'~'

Huge Thanks to -adultchild for this master piece (it's so cute ><)

Hope you enjoyed!

{Ciel1l}