ten

Luis and Hailee stood at the front of their team in their new white hockey gear with their fingers intertwined and ready to lead their team onto the ice.

They all strode onto the ice and began to skate as the cameras flashed and the crowd cheered.

It turned out that there was no rule about changing kits during a game, which Stansson was clearly unhappy about.

"Quack, quack, quack, quack, quack, quack, quack, quack, quack!" Team USA continuously cheered before all pulling their hands away and punching the air.

This time, Luis and Hailee were sent onto the ice and they planned on working together to score the team a goal.

We Will Rock You began playing as the whistle was blown.
Averman was first with the puck, and soon passed it to Dwayne.
Dwayne did some fancy stuff before passing the puck to Hailee.

Luis was already in position and they both skated towards the goal, passing the puck to one another continuously.

Once they were close enough to the net to score, Hailee put it in and the crowd cheered.
The music played even louder and Luis dropped his hockey stick to hug her. Hailee dropped hers in order to hug him back.

Connie was the next to score, and then Dwayne after that. It was now 5-3 to Iceland, and time was running out.

Luis got hold of the puck just as Hailee was switched with Guy.
She watched as her boyfriend sped across the rink and towards the goal. "Come on, Luis, you can do this!" Hailee screamed over the cheering crowd.

She was about to cover her eyes before she could witness him collide with the goalkeeper, but to everyone's, surprise, he stopped.

"I stopped!" Luis yelled, trying to process what just happened.
"Put it in, Luis!" Gordon and Hailee yelled.
Luis tapped the puck into the net and threw his arms up in the air.
Hailee jumped out of her seat and clapped for her boyfriend.

With two minutes left, Gordon sent in Russ to use his Knucklepuck to equalise the game.

But before he could, Gordon called time out. He called the team over and told them his plan.

Connie, Guy and Averman stayed in their zone of ice rink, passing the puck to one another. Hailee could see what they were doing was confusing people, but she simply smirked and waited for their jaws to drop.

Once Guy had the puck, Gordon instructed to him to pass the puck to Luis, which he did.

Luis skated around the back of the team's own net before passing it Hailee. Hailee then passed it backwards to Russ, who everyone assumed was Goldberg, until he took his helmet off.

Russ teed up the puck and whacked it towards the goal. Stansson then knew that he wasn't going to win this game and that they'd have to go to penalties.

The members of Team USA who were sat on the bench jumped onto the rink and skated towards everyone else, who were all crowding around Russ.