Chapter 5~Revenge

(Foxy's POV)
I walked back into the room where Mangle was, and i was feeling terrible.
"What happened?" She asked with a sweet smile.
"Chica. Turns out she wanted to tell me she loved me the same day i wanted to tell you."
I explained with a small frown.
"She ran off crying when i said i didn't like her back."
Mangle's expression changed. "Oh.
I knew she never liked me...Now i feel bad. Hey, i'm gonna go get a pizza, okay?"
I nodded.
"I would go, but i hate eating."
Mangle laughed and nodded.
She walked off.
I smiled, thinking about the gorgeous fox that admitted to loving me back.
_________
(Mangle's POV)
I walked towards the kitchen.
I noticed there was a crash sound, and turned around.
There was 'Chi', holding a knife.
I screamed as she flung the knife into my leg, dislodging an important endoskeleton part. I fell to the floor, my limbs splayed out. I dragged myself, knowing i coudn't walk with my other leg being broken, and scrambled to a corner.
'She won't find me here'
I thought, my whole body shivering.
"Foxy wouldn't want you to be doing this!" I gasped, clutching my broken leg. That leg hurt alot, and there was already black oil dripping from it.
"I don't care about Foxy,"
Chica snarled, raising her knife dangerously.
"All i care about is getting revenge. You are the reason he broke my heart, you are the cause of all of this!"
I screamed as the knife went through my glass left eye, and broke it into pieces. I screamed again and again. The pain from my eye was unbearable.
But it's not like Chica would care.
Her knife kept stabbing me, again and again, in different places. Pretty soon i thought all my limbs were off, but as i looked down, i still saw all of m-
I screamed. My left arm was completely ripped off, and my chest had a huge jagged hole going through it.
I looked down at my legs and one of my legs had black ink coming from it, and the other was completely untouched other than a small scratch.
I sobbed. "You broke me!"
"Oh come on, it's just a little scratch," Chica teased and threw a punch at me. I completely blacked out. I couldn't feel anything, other than pain.
___________________________
I woke up, looking the same as i saw earlier, though i knew all my scratches and where i was hurt. I remembered that my left eye had been poked out, there was a scar on my chest, and my right arm was ripped off, and one of my legs was disabled. I felt too tired too speak. Suddenly i remembered him.
"Foxy..." i murmured, trying to make out the words. "Foxy.." i tried again.
No response.
___________________________
(Foxy's POV)
"It's been 3 days since Mangle went missing!"  I growled, slamming my hook on the table. "We have to find her!"
"Foxy, please calm down, i'm sure She's just around the corner, you never know!" Old Freddy said.
"We know she matters to you. And we are trying to find her. But it's hard since we're not allowed in many of the places we have to look. Like the kitchen, that's Chi's home. We can't just barge in there anytime. Or FredBear's side of the resaraunt. Or-"
"Okay i get it!" I snapped.
"But wether you are ready or not, i'm looking in the kitchen."
"H-hey!" Freddy said. "With her permission?"
I said a quick "no" before running into the kitchen. I looked in every corner, every floor, but nothing.
I even looked in the shelf.
I opened the shelf, and inside there certainly, was an animatronic.
I took the robot out of it and it was Mangle.
"Mangle!" I cried.
She had severe wounds all over her body, and her left arm was torn off.
Mangle didn't even look up, but she smiled. "Thank you, Foxy." She almost whispered. There was something wrong with her voice- it was creaky and glitchy.
I held her close and walked out of the kitchen with Mangle in my hands.
"Who did this to you?" I snarled, furious with myself for letting this happen.
"Chi..Ch..Ca.." Mangle could barely say it.
"CHICA!" Freddy called.
Chica came running into the room.
"Yeah, what do you nee-" She stopped looking straight at Mangle.
"Her!" She stomped forward.
"Don't you understand she's taking our jobs away along with the other Toys?"
She took Mangle and held her by the neck, raising her forward.
"Chica, stop!" I yelled.
"And you, i wish you never existed!"
Her words stung, but i didn't flinch.
"It is time for the toys to deactivate!" Chica said with glinting eyes.
"It is time that we unite and take our jobs back!"
"Chica, STOP IT!" I yelled once more, but she wasn't listening.
"We will! And if you all don't want to join me, then i will just make you!"
She made her wires curl into a ball like fingers and punched Mangle.
Before I could react she threw Mangle to the wall.
"MANGLE!" I shrieked, lunging forwards. I kneeled beside Mangle and picked up her hand.
"Chica this has gone far enough!" Freddy growled.
"Chica, go to your room, NOW!"
Chica made a frusturated noise and stomped forward to her room.
I didn't let go of Mangle, nor take my eyes off of her.
"Even broken, you are the most loveliest sight in the world." I whispered, trying to comfort her.
She didn't respond but smiled weakly.
"Freddy, go get Puppet!" I said in a quick tone.
"Quickly!"
Freddy didn't hesitate as he rushed out of the room, into the hallways.
"Now that he's gone."
A voice behind me whispered.
I turned around to see Chica with an axe.
"It's time to finish her off!"
I felt myself crawl back next to Mangle's soft body.
Chica raised the axe, pointing it directly towards Mangle's broken body.
"No, Chica, don't do this!" I yelled, protectively raising my hook.
"I'm sorry, i have to."
The hook went down, and i screamed.