chapter seventeen

i'm so excited to write this chapter! :DD

If you're reading this then you've opted to read all the dirty details, i'm not going to do the whole "Only if your 18 bla bla bla" you should know if you're mature enough to read a sex scene! this is the full chapter!

I woke up with a strange feeling, like i'd forgotten something. I groggily checked the time on my phone, 10am, i love saturdays! i dragged myself out of bed to hit the shower when something caught my eye, a single white rose had been placed on the outer ledge of my window. I grinned and skipped over to it hastily chucking my window open to snatch it inside. Attatched to the rose was a note, 'Happy Birthday Angel xx'.

OH FUCK YEAH.

I couln't help the little happy dance that burst from me as i flicked on some music and collected my towel. I glanced over to Lewis' window as i shimmied my way to my bathroom and froze, yep, you guessed it. Standing there in all his glory was my stunningly handsome boyfriend, laughing at me. He wasn't even trying to disguise it, i wouldn't be suprised if he bent over and started slapping his knee's. I flipped him off, trying to act pissed but the huge grin permanantly glued to my face this morning lessened the effect somewhat. i quickly went to the window blowing him a quick kiss before snapping the curtains shut.

I took my time in the shower making sure i was exfoliated, shaved and shampooed to perfection before stepping out and applying scented moisturiser from head to toe. I wanted to look perfect for Lewis tonight, i hastily threw all thoughts of this evening out of my mind as the knot of anticipation tightened in my stomach. I quickly wrapped my fluffy dressing gown round me and skipped from the room.

"Good afternoon lazy bones, Happy Birthday!" Andrew chirped happilly as i entered the kitchen.

"It's only eleven o'clock" i pouted playfully.

"Whatever you're still lazy" he countered flicking me in the head.

"Pshh" i replied as i surveyed the room, not the best come back i know but i had more pressing matters to handle, namely breakfast. The doorbell rang and Andy scooted off to answer it, it was probably becks, we were going shopping for sexy ligerie for.....tonight!

"Hey bitch tits, Happy Birthday" Becks said from the doorway grinning.

I noted the casual arm Andrew had slung round her shoulders, me and Becks had made up and had an in depth talk, of course, she was madly in love with my brother. I was glad to say that everything had gone back to normal, it was still slightly odd to see them together this way though.

"Hey girl, thanks" My eyes fell onto the huge pile of pancakes she was holding on a plate, there was an '18' candle stuck clumsily in the middle.

"Breakfast!" I cried, i could feel my stomach growling wantonly as the smell of the food hit me.

"Well yeah kind of, we made you a pancake cake" she grinned.

"A pancake cake?!" i laughed as she set said 'cake' on the table.