Mysterious Meetings

I woke up on Saturday morning  as my phone buzzed Lady Gaga's Perfect Illusion at 9:30 AM. I had to get to the bottom of what was happening. had received a message from Jess inviting me over because her mum got her in n out. I arrived and Jess and I sat on her bed and talked about her and Derek and how good it was going. We went downstairs to sit on the couch as Jess' mum just left for work. She put on a random movie and got a drink. She always drank from fancy cups. Jess pulled out her phone and showed me her and Derek's messages. He mainly just confessed his love for her and sent photos of his ripped body. A few minutes passed and there was a knock at the door.

"Police, open up." Jess shot her head up and got off the couch.

"Go and open it." She demanded to me. 

I got up and Jess looked really nervous. I heard her send a message to someone. I opened the door to see two police officers.

"Is Jessica Messica here?

"Uh, yeah she is inside, come in."

They walked passed me and I turned to Jess and pursed my lips in a bitchy way.

"Jessica Messica, we would like you to come down to the station and answer some questions about Katherine Darhk."

Jess got up and co-operated with the officers, she walked passed me and handed me her phone very slyly and winked at me. I watched as she got shoved into the cop car. The car left and I got out her phone just before it switched off. Her latest message was to Derek. It read 'Burn'. I called Derek and he didn't pick up. I had no clue what to do. I sat down and heard another knock on the door. I opened it and it was Derek.

"Where is she?" Derek demanded.

"The cops just took her. Why did they take her?"

"Get in my car."

I followed Derek into his car and he sped off to the police station. He ran in and demanded to see Jess.

"She is being interview but you are free to wait here."

Derek walked outside punching a brick pillar.

"What did she do?" I asked 

"Nothing."

"Tell me!" I demanded.

"Fine, She.. She.. She killed Katherine" Derek said.

I stepped back in shock.