•CHOI YOUNGJAE•

Hey y'all, if you ever read this before, you may notice the changes that I had made. I just needed to edit this because I wrote it in hurry the other day. I hope you guys will enjoy this story. Thank you for reading | voting | comment ilysm ♡♡

♛♛♛♛♛♛

I kept my head down as I walked towards my locker carefully. It was always been my intention to avoid any attention to myself. Attention was bad. It wasn't a good thing for me.

When the students walked passing by me, some would bump into me on purpose, giving me one of their mocking smirks. I couldn't complain anything since I was a nobody here. No one cared about me. I bet that no one even remembered my real name. All they knew about me ㅡ a nerd and a loner, that always got bullied by the one and only, Im Jaebum.

Talking about that guy, he was the reason that I always went home with bruises on my face or body, he was the reason that I always woke up late in the morning, just because I needed to finish his homework, he was the reason that everyone labeled me as his freaking slave.

But, despite all the bad things that I needed to endure because of him, he was also the reason why I fell in love in the first place.

News flash, I fell in love with my own bully. Even how sick it may sound.

I thought that it was just a crushy thingy at first, but my feeling for him became deeper day by day. It was becoming out of control.

I practically worshipped and stalked him secretly, took his pictures sneakily, and even drew his pictures. I would put all my drawings of him on my bedroom wall because my obsession towards the guy was too strong. My life was all about Jaebum. He was the only one that never left my mind.

I knew that I was crazy for loving him. Jaebum was straight to begin with and I was sure about it since he never went out with dude before. He also a total player and never been in a serious relationship before. So of course, I had no chance at all.

What a shitty life I got.

When I reached my locker, I vanished all my thought about Jaebum and got myself ready for the first class. But, I should expect it that the bully would make a move on me.

"Stop blocking my way, nerd!"

Before I could react to anything, Jaebum shoved me to the locker harshly. I yelped in pain when my face hit the locker, causing me to feel a little dizzy for a second.

As I turned around, my eyes met with his mesmerizing dark orbs. Even though my head was pounding with pain, I couldn't help but stunned with his charming, falling in love over and over again .

"Next time out of my way, nerd." Jaebum said threateningly, grabbing my collar and made me stumble into him. "Are we clear?"

"Yes, J..Jaebum hyung." I responded fearfully, making a mental note to never be in his way again. Jaebum scoffed before he released his iron grip on me and walked towards his group of friends. He didn't even feel sorry for what he had done, far away to apologize.

The students that watched the whole scene couldn't control their hysterical laughter. They whispered with each other while glancing at me. I could feel that my cheeks were flushing red because of the shame that I needed to endure.

I was so devastated that Jaebum kept treating me like trash despite the fact that I was in love with him. He kept hurting me even how many times I tried to please him. It hurt.

The tears were blurring my sight and I tried really hard to control myself from crying in front of these people.

I just hated myself. Why couldn't I move on and love another person that would love me back?