•IM JAEBUM•

WARNING: M rated. So, if you're not comfortable with it or you're still underage, you know the rules.

Don't forget to vote / comment / put this on your reading list / share
ENJOY ! ❤❤❤❤

________________

"Fuck."

I groaned in frustration when my phone rang loudly again. The ring tone was starting to get on my nerve. It had already been million times, for Youngjae to call me like some desperate girl.

I was in the party at this moment, enjoying myself. And my phone that rang non stop really killed the mood.

Great. Just great. I should know better than involved myself with a guy like him. Now, he couldn't stop himself from harassing me, days and nights.

Bad news about Choi Youngjae ㅡ he had ultimate crush on me.

I never noticed that fact in the first place. Hell, I even used to not knowing his real name. All I knew about Youngjae was ㅡ a nerd that I loved to bully when I got the chances.

But of course, it was all changed once we both fucked at the locker room.

I never thought that I had sex with him. Fucking another dude was the last thing that I would do. But when Youngjae just stared at me with those beautiful teary eyes, looking so desperate, so in love that he would do anything to get my attention, I snapped. And damn, he got me turned on.

All my pictures in his phone that he captured sneakily got me surprised as hell. At first, I thought that it was freaking creepy, even insane.

Did he love me that much?

Of course he did.

When I demanded an answer for his creepy actions, he suddenly came out with some shit and confessed his undying love to me.

I wanted to blow up. I wanted to beat the gay out of him.

But, I couldn't. He was so beautiful. Seeing him crying, with the hot blushes covered his pinkish cheeks, pleading at me like his life was depending on it. Something inside of me felt satisfied. I loved the way he was giving me the power. The power of controlling him.

It was thrilling.

After the incident at the locker room, we both fucked around from time to time. It wasn't my fault that Youngjae made me a little gay for him. The way he moaned under me stirred me up badly. He was so good, so obedient. And he was such a good cock sucker.

But, I never thought that Youngjae would fall this deep. He couldn't even breathe without me around. He was so clingy and it started annoying me.

I didn't do relationships. Yet, Youngjae kept telling me how much he loved me. Since the start, I already made it clear that I didn't need him to act creepy on me.

He was just my dirty little secret. Called me a jerk or anything, I still had reputation that I needed to take care of. No one knew that I fucked around with a dude. And I preferred if it stayed that way.

"Jaebum oppa! Let's dance, pleasee!" Momo, the girl from the cheerleaders team walked wobbly towards me. She had a playful smile on her face, and I noticed that she was drunk like hell.

I wanted to loose up a little bit with her. But, the phone calls that demanded to be answered really stopped me from doing so. Sighing, I just brushed her off.