S

"Follow your dream like breaker
Even if it breaks down, oh better
Follow your dream like breaker
Even if it breaks down, don't ever run backwards, never..."  

Dreams...

We all have them. Some are good

Others are nightmares.

Mine...

Mine to meare nightmares ....

Everyday I relive those memories turned dreams...

Everyday I wake up in a cold sweat. I fall back asleep... this time dreaming of the things I could accomplish. Dreaming of a happier time... maybe in the future. Only... I wake up the next morning and everything is the same. 

Why doesn't anything change?

Because I AM the change... I don't move... no change...

---------

"Oppa, have you ever just looked into the sky at night?" She asked me one day when we were out star gazing. I shook my head, expecting her to sigh and get angry. Instead, she smiled. She explained; "The night... It's so mysterious. The few stars in the sky, the moon... it's beautiful... but painful. But oddly enough, it's calming."

I looked up that night. I saw constellations I never saw before. UJi eagerly pointed them out to me and I... for the first time in a long time laughed genuinely. She seemed shocked at first. But slowly, a smile spread across her gorgeous face.

"Oppa, you should laugh more... you're handsome."

------------

That night I dreamed of her. Not in some creepy way. I dreamed about her smile. The way she dances. Her powerful vocals... her ideal type personality. 

I dreamed of our first kiss. I dreamed that she loved me.

I realized it wasn't true. I realized... it was imagination. It wasn't going to happen. 

I was a coward. I didn't want to be... 
I never wanted any of this... but it happened... and now, I must live with it.

------

Please vote and comment... it makes me feel slightly better when I know people are enjoying my stories. Don't be a ghost reader. Chapters BTS are all up,

Songs: B: Kris Wu - July
               T: Panic at the Disco - Mercenary
               S: Luhan - Adventure Time