The Beginning *** Part 1

My hands were clammy as I walked through the halls and into homeroom. I dialed my locker combination in and took all of my books and binders out. The array of papers stood out like a sore thumb compared to the recently vacuumed carpet. However, no matter how clean the carpet is, it would always be rough and scratchy. Just like every other school in the country. As I put my last textbook into my book bag, a familiar face trotted over with the biggest smirk.

" What is this? Is Iris actually using her locker?"

" Shut the fuck up Dax, I was starting to get back problems...," His smirk turned into a smile, which turned into a full fit of laughter. God damn him.

" Daxton why the hell are you laughing that loud. No one wants to hear that pitiful excuse for a laugh," Allen came up to the both of us and tormented Dax, as usual.

Just as the tormenting came to a halt and was about to turn into the rough-housing that occurred daily between " Yo Mamma "jokes, the first period bell rang and the morning announcements flicked on the projector. I turned my head around to check if my homeroom teacher was in class yet. Her desk was empty, which happened at least two times a week.

The girl on the announcements started to tell the school what was for lunch. Her golden bow sitting perfectly on top of her head, her even skin tone glistening from the cheap school LED lights.

"Today we will we serving pizza, chicken nuggets, sweet potato fries,..." I dozed off because the school lunch was rarely edible. No matter how appealing they sounded. The only thing to make up for it is sitting with your friends and throwing food at each other, pouring milk on everyone's tray, and just talking.

Most of all lunch was the best because of Alex. She had big, beautiful amber eyes that always seemed to smile. She had the thick, long black hair that reached to her mid back. Her petite nose fit perfectly between her eyes and pearly white teeth. She was undoubtedly the prettiest girl I've ever seen. Alex never failed to make my heart flutter. Which was hard when I saw her at least once a day. Lunch was the best because every time I walked in line to get food, she was right there eating with her group of friends.

Every day at 12:00 I walked by her for five seconds.

The best five seconds of my whole day.

The five seconds where I smiled, and she never seemed to notice...

All of a sudden the sound of a heavy wooden door boomed through my ears, snapping me out of my daydream. Finally my teacher had made it.

" Sorry class the meeting was longer than expected," that was always her excuse." Well let's start our science lesson shall we?" She clapped her hands together and walked over to her desk. First period had officially started.

................................................................................................................................................................

Hello! So this is my book and I really hoped you enjoyed the first chapter. I usually write fanfictions so this is a little different writing style for me and hopefully it doesn't suck. I don't know when I'll be updating so there will be no set day for each update. I really like the concept of this book and the idea of it so I'm wondering if it will be just as good as it sounded in my head... lol. I'm lazy af so there will probably a lot of errors in here so feel free to comment any so I can change them. Don't forget to vote and comment! Well that's all I got for today folks, see ya! 

Q: Favorite bands?

A: I like a lot of bands but...

MCR

TOP

FOB

The 1975

P!ATD

( Idk what you think P!ATD will always be a band in my heart. It doesn't matter if all his band mates left him, Brendon Urie will still count as a band on his own. Like a one-man-band ya know? I'll just take my trash self out now )

I like a ton more but I'm too lazy to write all of them down.