2: Birthday boy (2)

I'm back you bitchessssss and I'm here to UPDATE!!!😛

End of flash back:

I have a awful feeling Gerald won't come home or he'll come home fucked up , either way I'm screwed when he's really drunk he has literally NO CONTROL of his actions. I would constantly tell him to slow down on drinking but he won't listen.

It breaks my heart knowing he won't be coming home to me tonight. I have this gut feeling he'll fuck up and I'll catch him with a hoe , trust me it's happened before. One too many times. Sadly.

After Gerald leaves me in the crowded club by myself I make my way to the bar.

"Hi what can I get ya" the bartender asks "hi I think I'll have a Whiskey on rocks make that a double please" I say clearly not in the mood to deal with Gerald.

"So your a heavy drinker I see" I hear a deep voice say next to me "umm I guess you could say that" I laugh a little. "I'm Richard but people know me as machine gun kelly or Kellz for short" I turn to the right and see a tall , inked hot individual. Damn sorry I'm getting off my train of thought where was I? Ohh yeah no wonder he looks so familiar "I'm y/n just short in general " We both laugh. What it's true I'm short I'm only 5'4 and a half. Dont forget the half!

"Beautiful , heavy drinker , and funny I like it" he says while smiling at me "aye my man I'll get a bottle of henne and whatever she's having" the bartender nods and walks away shorty after to get Kellz what he ordered "so you smoke" he asks out of random "no I don't smoke , I Chong" I smirk to him "well damn sorry miss lungs" he laughs just as the bartender comes back with his drinks and his bottle. "Here bro and keep the change as a tip" he says as he hands the guy two hundreds. "Thank you mr.machine gun sir" the bartender thanks and walks away after to serve other people waiting patiently as we both laugh.

"Well y/n would you like to do me the honor and smoke a blunt with me?" He asks while getting up from his seat. "I'd love to" I say while downing my last glass and walking out with Kellz as he says it , but damn I hope I'm not leading him on cause I'm not I'm just being nice , that and I'm mad at Gerald but I'm not gonna do anything stupid ... I hope .

"So where are we going" I ask curiously "lounge area , it's like VIP but with famous and wealthy people" he says while pulling me along with him. I must say he is hot and I'm not stupid I love Gerald and I'm not just gonna hurt him cause he hurt me I'm not that kind of person even if I tried I wouldn't be able to hurt him it's physically and emotionally impossible.

We make our way on the elevator and to the lounge area. I can see why it's all the way on the 30th floor. It's beautiful the lights , the view everything.

We make it out of the elevator and to the balcony. " wanna green it" he asks politely pulling out the blunt "no please you go first, it's your blunt" I say sitting down next to him on the couch outside. "Whatever floats your boat" he says while taking the first hit. "Here you go beautiful" he says while exhaling the smoke and passing me the blunt. "Thank you" I giggle not to seem awkward. God I hope I'm not leading him on.

"So tell me y/n why are you here and why were you sitting alone at the bar" he asks as I pass him the blunt and exhale as well "I came here with my boyfriend for his birthday and he sort of ditched me to go party with his friends so I thought , why not get drunk?" I finish as he passes me back the blunt.

"Wait hold up" he says with his hand out "you mean to tell me One , you ain't single. Two , your boyfriend left a pretty girl like you alone in a club with crazy drunk rich dudes walking around , and Three please tell me your boyfriend ain't Geazy?" He says the last one with a little more shock. "Yes all of those seem to be true. Yes " I say passing him the blunt.

"Well I'm shocked" he says looking at me with disbelief "what's wrong" I laugh as he passes me back the blunt "Geazy left his girl alone in a club so he could fuck around with his friends and I'm even more shocked because Geazy has a girlfriend" he says while looking down "I got an idea" he says smirking. Ohh no I don't like the looks of this. "I think the blunt is done so now what" I say as I be savage and throw the blunt off the balcony "let's dance" he says pulling me along inside to dance.

We get on the dance floor and start dancing to whatever the Dj is playing. I roll my hips to the beat as I feel Kellz get closer.

After a few moments me and Kellz is grinding on each other to all eyez by the game ft jeremih. I know I shouldn't be doing this but ughhh I feel like Gerald is doing something he's not supposed to yet here I am grinding on machine gun kelly! I feel so confused.

I feel like someone is watching me so I turn to Kellz "hey lets go get a drink" I say stopping my motions "okay I'm down" he says as we pull apart and walk to the bar by the pool.

"Hi what'll it be" the bartender lady asks turning her attention to Kellz "me and my best friend would like 2 bottles of whiskey" he says turning to me and smiling yes I'm friend zoned! Never thought I'd say that before not to be a cocky little fuck.

I thank him for the bottle and take a few swigs. While me and him are in deep conversation I feel two arms wrap around me and lips on my neck "baby what are you doing" I hear that all so familiar voice "Gerald this is my best friend machine gun kelly" I introduce them "aye man how you doing" Gerald sticks his hand out for Kellz to shake and Kellz responds "good , good bro you have an amazing girlfriend" he smiles and takes another swig of his bottle as I do the same "so I've been told many times" Gerald being his cocky self "babe wanna take this party to the room" he whispers into my ear "Gerald be nice and no I'm not in the mood" I quietly say back so Kellz can't hear.

"Well y/n Gerald I have to go perform in about 10 so imma go get ready y'all have a good night and nice to meet y'all" Kellz says goodbye and soon disappears into the crowd.

"What the fuck was that gerald" I scold turning around to face him. "what are you talking about you were grinding all over him and your mines not his. You belong to me and me only. All of this belongs to me. And you know I don't like sharing what's mines" he growls into my ear while pulling me into his body with his hands on my ass squeezing tightly.

"Gerald are you serious can you stop your so annoying" I grumble "I will absolutely not. I can do as I please because I know you love it just as much as me" he says pulling me into his body tighter and squeezing my ass harder "or maybe even more. Do you need me to remind you who's your daddy because I'll take you right here" he growls into my ear once again . "Gerald please not now I'm not in the mood" I say trying to pull away but end up being roughly pulled back "I didn't say you could walk away from me do you need to be punished ?" He looks deeply into my eyes. "What I need is for you to let me go so I can go back to my hotel room" I say stubbornly "or we can go to OUR hotel room and I can fuck you senseless on every piece of furniture in there" Gerald smirks at me

"You can go in your own room while I book a separate room" I cock a eye brawl up at him "Don't pull that shit on me there's no way in hell you are sleeping alone in a separate room far from me. I told you , your mines and you will sleep with me tonight wether you like it or not because your mines and I love you plus it's my birthday and since I'm the birthday boy I get whatever I want and I want to fuck you on everything in our hotel room." He says as he kisses me deeply

I UPDATED you bitchessss 😛 so be greatful. Should I make a part 3? COMMENT IF YES💛