Requested ; Cute

Yessss bitches I'm back !!! I'm so fckn sorry , i wrote story's but didn't have the time to edit and post I'm so sorry 🖤 I'll post them every so often because I don't feel like releasing them all at once.

@edenlila_ thank you so much for requesting im so sorry it took so long !

Eden pov:

' What . The . Fuck ' is all that's running through my head right now

While they laugh , catch up and bond over past memories. Where are my manners? My name is Eden Lila I'm 17 , 5'3 & have brown hair with brown eyes.

I'm currently sitting down in Starbucks waiting for my best friend Gerald to talk to one of his old "friends". Which I knew is a lie because she dresses like a street hooker and the ways she's acting towards Gerald is really sluty. And her attitude don't even get me started on her attitude her fucking attitude is like a drunk bitchy snooky on her period. That's how bad her attitude was well , towards me. I never knew why she be a bitch to me.

"Soooooo Gerald what if we say we ditch this place and go to mines huh ? Just like old times " she giggles while running her hand up and down his arm purposely trying to get action. I feel my heart drop and break and I feel heat rise in my body , not in anger but in pain I've never felt something like this in so long it physically and emotionally hurts. But why?  Me and Gerald was nothing more then best friends which is quite sad actually. I always felt as if he wouldn't see me that way so I just let my feelings I have for him go and didn't give a second thought. Until now.

Without wanting to hear or experience anything else about to happen I get up and walk out not even bothering to get my Starbucks i swore I couldn't live without

I walked out of the busy Starbucks and went straight to my matte black BMW i8s avoiding the embarrassment of being ditched at a Starbucks.

I quickly unlock my door and jump in the drivers seat leaving the door open so I could get fresh air and take in a deep breath I didn't realize I was holding in "Fuuuuuck my car smells like him." I mumble and feel the tears start falling "why am I feeling like this? We were nothing more then best friends" I sobbed loudly not caring if anyone heard while feeling hopeless "I should have told you earlier about my feelings , Gerald I love you not as a best friend but more then that I feel as if I loved you I know love is a really meaningful word that holds many emotions but I really felt like you were the one and I would be your one and only but I guess you had a different idea" I pour out my heart with every word "I'm sorry I wasn't good enough for you , I'm sorry I wasn't like these sluts who throw them selves at you , I'm sorry I don't wear less clothing for you to notice me like how you would notice all the random hoe looking ass bitches , and I'm sorry for not telling you sooner" I said wiping my tears "look at me I'm a fucking idiot talking and venting to myself when I should be venting to the very opposite person right now".

I take a deep breath and hear a husky voice say "Baby i didn't know you felt that way too"

Sorry for the short chapter but I'm kinda tired dint worry post tomorrow !! I promise