My REAL Parents

Eve's P.O.V

Blaise and I sit on the couch in the Granger's livingroom while we wait for our parents to arrive.

"Eve?"
"Yes Blaise?"
"Um, well, when we go, would you, maybe, wanna come with us?" He asks hesitantly.
"I would love that Blaise!" I say, very excited.
"Great! Mum's had your room ready for about a year now!" He says, laughing.
"Well, I suppose she's just excited to meet me, I mean, I am very charming." I say, joking around.
"Of course you are! It's a Zabini trait!"
"Oh Godric Blaise, you crack me up!"
"Now, now, you're a Zabini! No more of this 'Godric' stuff! If you want to swear, use Salazar or Basilisk or Merlin!"
"Right! Yes sir!" I snap my fingers to my forehead in a mock salute.
"Alright! Merlin! You need to calm down!"
"Okay!" I say happily.
"What is taking them so long?!" Blaise complains.
"Maybe they just got held up! Calm down!"
"Yeah, you're right, held up."
"Right, are you hungry?!" I jump up excitedly, running to the kitchen.
"I guess so, I'm hungry all the time!" Blaise says, racing past me.
"What do you want?"
"What do you have?" He says, teasing me.
"It's not a question of what I have, it's what the Grangers have, big brother."
"Hey, we're the same age! Don't make me feel old!"
"Hang on! One of us has to be older! We couldn't have been born at the exact same time." I voice, the mechanics in my brain working hard.
"Yeah! I never thought of it that way!"
"Well, we can ask Mother and Father when they get here!" I conclude.
"Alright."
"What do you want to eat?!" I shout as he heads back to the livingroom.
"Uh, a cheese sandwich?" He asks.
"Sorry, ran out of cheese this morning."
"Are you a witch or not?!" He shouts through the walls separating us.
"Oh right!" I shout back laughing.
"Go on then!"
"Accio cheese!" I shout, giggling.
"There ya go!"

The cheese comes flying through the front door and lands on the counter next to me.

"Impressive!" Blaise exclaims, rushing to the kitchen to wait for his sandwich.

"Are you really always hungry?" I ask as I flick my wand to spread butter on the bread.
"Pretty much!"
"Cool."
"By the way, when we get home you won't have to cook or anything like that."
"Oh?"
"House-elves." Blaise explains.
"Alright" I purse my lips at the thought of House-elves doing all my cooking and cleaning until I remember that is daily life at the Hogwarts.

At that moment we hear a knock on the Granger's door.

"They're here!"

Blaise and I rush to the front door, him letting me win so that I can meet our parents at the door first.

"Eve?" Father asks, amazed.
"Father?" I ask, uncertain.
"It's really you!" He says, clearly ecstatic.
"It's really me!" I exclaim, now excited.

"What about your dear Mother over here?""Mother?! You're even more beautiful than I imagined!""As are you, Eve

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"What about your dear Mother over here?"
"Mother?! You're even more beautiful than I imagined!"
"As are you, Eve."

"Hey guys?! Remember me?! Your son?! You know?! The one who brought you together?!" Blaise asks, jokingly

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Hey guys?! Remember me?! Your son?! You know?! The one who brought you together?!" Blaise asks, jokingly.
"Come here son!" My Dad says and we all share an enthusiastic family hug.