2

No. No, he's not my knight in shining armor. He's not a knight on the white horse. He's just like my loyal servant. Like Batman's Alfred. Yes, that's our relationship. Master to servant relationship. Actually, all male-to-female bestfriend relationships should be like this. Boys should always be under girls. Boys live to be girls' servants.

"Let go of me. I'm fine.", I flatly said, waving his arms away from me. Not that I'm uncomfortable in this position, people might just misinterpret.

"Are you sure that you want me to let go?", he stated with a smile. Is he planning anything? Well, I just want to escape from his arms. I nodded my head quickly and slapped his chest.

Bang!

A glorious land I had as he let go. My head banged against the bumpy dirt road. I swear, this hurts more than the pain I felt when I had rabies shots.

Andy just rubbed his messy, blond hair. Streaks of black were revealed as his fingers ran through his hair. Well, new discovery about him.
"You dye your hair?", I asked, rubbing my bump.

He offered a hand and smiled. I grabbed it, as he slowly tried to lift me up.
"Nah, my hair color's natural.", he answered, patting my back to remove the dirt. The children came running to get the ball. Andy looked sternly at them and stood straight.
"Hey kids, you know what you did wrong, right?", he said as the kids came close enough to us.

The kids looked at each other in confusion. I was just as confused as the kids. I didn't even know myself what the kids did wrong.

"Your mistake was to let a wimp get a chance to get a kick!", he said as he burst out to laughter, alongside the kids snorting and laughing.

"Pretty funny!", I mocked at him. I swung my foot backwards, getting ready for another kick. I put more force into this kick than I did before. I swung it, and bang! It hit the target! The kids let out a gasp as soon as my foot made contact with my target.

"I'm good at kicking balls after all.", I said, smirking. I then continued walking home, as Andy rolled on the ground in pain, holding his crushed fragile part.

-----

I crashed my exhausted body on my small bed. The velvet sheets of my bed sank, as my weight made me sink deeper. I grabbed my phone from my jeans' pocket and played some music.

Well, this day ain't so good. The stuck door, the embarrassing kick, the painful fall, my aching back right now. Ugh, I guess that this isn't just my day. Though, at the very least, I got the chance to talk to the transfer student.

|||

"Whew! It's finally fixed!", Mrs. Colt exclaimed, wiping her sweating forehead. The door finally swung open. All our eyes were glued to the recently-fixed door. This must be the school-year's climax.

Footsteps were fading in slowly. The sound of his shoes bumping against the marble floor sounded like the ticking of the clock. My eyes, or more like all of our eyes, didn't risk to take a blink and as well held our breath.

Strands of his hair was finally slowly getting in our view, strands of blond hair bouncing to the motion of the walk. And finally his nose, with a bridge as tall as the Mount Everest. And his lips as round as the moon, and eyes as round as the... moon, as well. And there he awkwardly stood in front of the class and smiled with his uneven teeth.

"Okay, this is Nathan Chadwick. He'll be your new classmate.", Mrs. Colt announced with a smile. As high as her smile was, was also how deep our frowns were.

I mean, not to judge by the cover, but couldn't we have had those stereotype hunks in our school? Like those with beefy arms, mountainous height, and perfect faces.

All the girls let out sounds of frustration and disappointment altogether, excluding me because I just crashed my face on the table. I could hear Andy chuckling beside me.

"Well, looks like Romeo turned out to be Shrek.", he jokingly said. I lifted my head and looked at him with a frown.

"Don't get me started, Andy.", I complained. I mean, could this day get any worse?

The next minute, before I even knew it, Andy stood up and did what I least anticipated.
"Hey new guy, you can sit beside this girl here. You're both blondes, and besides, this seat's vacant anyways.", he said as he smirked at me. This evil asshole! I stood up to grab him but Mrs. Colt seemed to like the idea.

"My, that's very kind of you, Christine.", Mrs. Colt said admiringly. I looked at her and made a fake laugh.

"Sure thing, ma'am.", I said with a smile as I gestured for him to sit beside me. I promise, I was crying inside. I could've shed a thousand rivers.

-----

Photo of casts up above!!! Please leave comments, and hopefully votes on each chapter for support. Thanks!!!! :*