Chapter 2

Junmyeon walked into the living room rubbing a towel through his brown hair, having just gotten out of a refreshing shower. It had been a long, long day, filled with interviews, recordings and photoshoots, and a nice, hot shower was just what he needed.

When he came up though, he noticed his normally rambunctious members now quietly sitting in front of the TV, giggling and murmuring like little girls. 

What was it that got them so hooked on the TV?

As he entered their fields of vision, Baekhyun was the first one to turn around happily. "Hyung," he called. "You came at the right time. Your drama's airing today!"

My drama? Oh...

"It's not mine, idiot," Junmyeon clarified. "I just had a small cameo in it."  

"Still!" he gestured to him to sit with the rest of them. "Come watch with us!"

He urged Sehun to shift to create enough space to accommodate the extra man on the couch. Once seated, he grabbed a handful of popcorn out of the bowl Sehun had in his lap and popped a couple of kernels in his mouth as the intro of the drama began.

Throughout the entire show, Junmyeon marveled at how quiet and engrossed his members were. Not one snicker or chuckle was heard the entire hour, the only sound he heard was the crunching of popcorn and slurping of juice. 

It was just a bit unnerving.

This drama had been airing for a couple of months now, so it wasn't like it was a new one, and the members had been fans of it since the first episode. They had been diligently following it ever since it was announced and every screening usually entailed popcorn, juice and a whole lot of off-handed comments.

Today, it was calm and quiet with the occasional crunch or slurp being heard, but it was rare. 

The leader worried for the rest of his group. 

When the closing song and credits began to roll, the group scrambled to their feet and stretched, stiff after sitting in one position for an entire hour. 

Just as he turned to go inside because he really was exhausted and was going to take advantage of this rare free time to just black out for a night, his members crowded around him, slapping his back and showering praises on their leader.

Okay, what happened to his members?

"That was amazing, hyung!"

"You really showed a new side of yourself!"

"It didn't seem at all like the you we know. Great job!"

"How did you do it?"

"Guys, guys!" He put his hands up in defense. "It wasn't that great. I only appeared for less than ten minutes."

"But it was still really good!" 

"Yeah, you did an amazing job!"

"You'll be appearing for three more episodes, right? We'll watch it!"

Chuckling, Junmyeon broke away from the circle as his members dissolved into their own conversation. He slowly slipped away and went to his room, dropping down on his bed.

Even he had to admit, he did a really good job.

***

"A featured artist?" he asked.

He sighed. This was the second time this month he was caught off guard, the first time being when he got the drama offer.

His producer nodded. "Yes, but I thought you'd have already known about this? Didn't Manager Hwang tell you?"