Chapter 18: I want her

Terrance POV (bet ya didn't see that coming)

Oh no, I forgot to tell snow that 'he's' also here... she would flip out (get it? Ha), I looked at her and her eyes widened "pitch.." she whispered and glared at me. "Oh class! We have two new students, Pitch and Terrance Black" Mr. Li Shang said, Elsa's eyes were full of worry! I feel bad now...

I've liked Elsa for 4 years! But Pitch keeps telling me to give her to him, so I became her best friend instead... It was the worst decision of my life!! I could've stood up for myself, but I was too scared of pitch.. Not this time, I have a chance now and I wont let anyone take it.

Pitch walked towards Elsa and She stood there, dumbfounded "Elsa" Pitch said and hugged her, she didn't hug back though. Everyone looked at them and I rolled my eyes, Pitch is so fake, he said that he would get her back. Elsa is a very beautiful, kind, smart person I know!

They both sat back down, Elsa in between Pitch and me, she was frowning "sorry about this, snow" I whispered and she gave me a faint smile "it's alright" she looked away and buried her face in her legs. I hugged her and a guy with white hair and pale skin shot up and walked out of the gym "Mr. Frost! Come back this instant!" Mr. Li Shang said but he kept walking away. Depressed dude....

*TIME SKIP*

I saw Elsa and she happily walked towards me "star! C'mon I'll introduce you to my friends!" Elsa said and pulled me by my arm. I saw a girl with really long blonde hair, a girl with red curly hair, a guy with brown messy hair, and the white haired dude?

"GUYS!" She called her friends "I want you to meet someone!" And all of them looked at me "who's the lass?" The red head asked with Scottish accent. Elsa smiled and looked at me "this is terrance! My friend from high school!" And everyone made the 'o' shape with their mouth.

The guy with brown hair smiled "my name is Hiccup Haddock! Nice to meet ya" he said and reached his hands out and I shook it. The girl with red hair then came up to me and looked up and down "nice to meet ye..? Names Merida dunbroch" she said and playfully punch me in the shoulder.

Lastly the blonde haired girl came up to me and raised an eyebrow "do you like elsa?" And the guy with white hair frowned "uh, I think the white hair dude does" I said and he rolled his eyes "its Jack Frost! And I'm dating her" he said and my heart shattered DARN IT!. Elsa rolled her eyes "uh... no, your tina's girlfriend remember? Don't cheat on her too" she said and grabbed my arms, "anyways, that's Punzie, me, Terrance and Anna are going to the Ice cream shop down the street, cya!" She said and I smile.

We walked away and saw Anna talking to a blonde guy "ANNA!" Elsa shouted "let's go- who is he?". "Elsie! This is Kristoff! He's my science partner" and Elsa smiled, "can he come?" Anna asked and Elsa nodded, Anna looked at me and grinned "TERRANCE!" She shout and hugged me "came here for els?" She whispered and I blush.

She smiled and we walked out of the school and to Elsa's limo, "to the icecream shop please!" She said to the guard and he nodded. When we got to the shop, Anna squealed "I CANT WAIT!!" She exclaimed and I snicker. "Same ol' anna" I said and she squints her eyes at me "I know a thing that hasn't changed about you, Terrance" and she made a hmph sound.

"What is it?" Elsa asked and I quickly put my hand on Annas mouth, then I suddenly felt my hands getting shaky. Anna noticed and grinned at me "nothing elsie!" Anna finally said! But Elsa, I can tell wasn't convinced, she just shrugged it off and walked inside the shop, smiling.

Once we were ordering our Ice creams, I had this weird feeling that someone is staring at me, so I scanned the shop and everyone was minding their own business

Hmm, maybe it's just you, Terrance

I thought,

But what if it's not just you?

That thought made me shiver and Elsa noticed, "are you alright, Terrance?" She said and I nod. She touched my shoulder and gave me a warm smile "I'm still me Terrance, I haven't changed" She said. That's good since I have a chance to win her not that she's a game or anything, I just need her.

Once we got our icecream, we sat with Anna and Kistof? Kayrstof? OH! Kristoff! Anna was talking to Kristoff and I talked to Elsa,

"Has anything change about you?" She said and I shook my head in response, "not that I know of" I said and she giggled "good! Because I don't think I can handle another change!" She said. We both crack up and I saw her face slowly dying down, "everything okay?" I asked and she nod.

I know something is up, her smile hides sadness in there and I'm gonna do something about it "Elsa, tell me everything, I'm still me" I said and held her hand. She smiled "let's talk outside" she said "anna, we'll be outside talking if you need me" and Anna grinned at me.

I still have that feeling of someone stalking me, "Snow, is this about him..?" My mouth managed to say. Elsa looked down and I knew it's about him, I raised her chin gently and she stared at me. She took a deep breath and started talking "he cheated on me with this girl named 'Tina'" she said Tina's name in disgust, she continued talking

"I saw him hug and kiss her, it broke me into pieces. Because I love him, being with you reminds me of him and I having a great time." She said and a tear rolled down her cheek, I wiped it off with my thumb and smiled at her

"Well, I'm glad that I made you happy, and I know that I can't make you feel a certain way that you feel for him, That's why I'm your best friend" I said and she hugged me tight, I hugged her back. This amazing strong girl.. cried because of a player... that's not right...

I kissed her forehead and gave her a warm smile, her face is now full of tears, she wiped them off "guess my makeup agrees with me" she said and gave a small laugh. I stroke her hair and she hugged me again "you're the best, star"

One thing I know for sure, no one can ever hurt my snow. And I mean No One, not that Jack or pitch. Because I know for sure that I...

I want her

Sorry for the lack of updates!! I had to go on a trip and there was no wifi! I couldn't upload my story and I promise to never get 3 days of no updates again!

Will it be,

Telsa or Jelsa? Read more to find out...