Damnit!

Your POV

I look at James who stands in front of me. 'Am I dreaming?!' I question. I blink. As I open my eyes I see people surrounding me as I lie on the footpath. My heads bleeding. 'Are you ok?!' Someone asks. I stare at the person confusedly. 'What happened...?' I ask. 'You fainted from heatstroke!' Another says. 'Crap! I didn't meet James!' I sigh and stand up. I start walking home. I ignore everyone. I walk inside my house and go to my room. I bandage my head and sigh. My animation uploaded. I sit back in my chair and start playing Tetris on my computer. I'm not as good as James or any of my other friends but I don't care. I live alone. My parents died when I was ten and I was an only child. I'm twenty now, just a day younger than James. I hear a knock on the door. I get up and answer the door. (F/n) hugs me. 'I haven't seen you in so long!' She/he says happily. I smile and hug her/him back.

We talk for a while. About our YouTube channels and crap like that. 'Guess who I met,' (F/n) says. 'Who?!' I ask. 'That YouTuber you love! What's his name... James?' He/she tells me. I squeal with delight. 'ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!' I question. 'Nah!' (F/n) laughs. 'Gotcha!'
I frown. 'You bi-' I start but cut myself off before I can finish. I go over to my laptop and check the comments on my video. It's mainly stuff like "omg your awesome! When's the next vid?" Or "teach me how to be like you!" But every so often I get hate. I scroll to the bottom and see a comment from JAMES. '(F/N)!! LOOK!!' I yell. (F/n) walks over and looks at James's comment. 'WHAT?!?!' He/she questions as shocked as frick. I read it aloud. 'Hey! You're pretty cool! I've been watching your videos for a while and I see your from Arizona too! Maybe we could meet up sometime!'

I instantly reply. "Yeah! That'd be awesome!"

I smile. 'Best. Day. Of. My. Goddamn. Life!' I tell (f/n). (F/n) smiles at me. I smile back. 'I'm meeting my idol! The animators... and me?!'

-------------------------------------------

Hey! I hope you enjoyed the second part of this story! Was the James that commented a fake or was it real? Are you dreaming or is this reality?

Thanks for the support on the last part guys!
You all get a cookie:
🍪🍪🍪

Bai!