Chapter 43

Chapter 43

It was the first day of March. New month, new happiness.

Well, March wasn't much of a month to get excited about. There was no Christmas, no summer, no Halloween, no New Year nor Easter.

School was over the following Monday and I was packing my books from my locker to go to Adam's house. Yep I still do my study sessions in his house.

I havnt seen any of my friends since we had lunch at the cafeteria. Right now i felt lonely without Hayley's cockiness and Grace's melodrama.

Bored out of my mind, I think about last Friday night. The craziest night I've had with my girls. When we sang our hearts out like idiots, played truth and dare, did prank calls and poured a bucket of water on people passing by. It was a night I would love to have once again.

"Psst." Someone cuts me from behind my opened locker.

I closed the locker, only to see the one and only Enemy leaning beside it.

"Hey cow... Bee." He smirked.

"Is that the only insult you can ever think of?" I asked.

"Nah. Moron suits you more."

I rolled my eyes and zipped up my bag to leave this idiot standing beside me.

"You leaving me soon?" He asked.

"Why do you care?" I sneered.

"Look it's just me and you here..."

My eyebrows rose in confusion. Tell me it's not what I'm thinking.

"I wanted to ask you about Jamie."

I sighed and let myself breathe. Thank God he wasn't about to start something pricky.

"Did she tell you guys anything about me?"

"Why do you care?" I fold my arms and looked at him.

"I just want to know." He rolled his eyes. "Don't be petty."

"I'm petty? How about I just leave your ass here." I turned around to leave.

He grabbed my shoulders and turned me around.

"Sorry. You're not petty." He apologised.

Did he just apologise to me? I was really surprised because this idiot right infront of me has never had any relevant reason to apologise to me. Even though he annoys the hell out of my life.

"At least can you like just let me know?" He asked.

I looked at him and he seemed really curious. There was something about him right now that I've never seen before.

"Do you like her?" I asked.

"No." He rolled his eyes. "Just tell me what she told you and let's be done!"

"If you don't confess, I wouldn't spill a thing." I was challenging him this time.

He hit his fist on my locker and glared at me.

"Really? Is this how it is?" He groaned.

"Mhmm. This is how it is." I waited for him to confess.

"Fine! I like her! Can you tell me what she told you now?!" He hit my locker with more tension this time, causing me to jump.

"Aww that's so cute!" I squealed.

"Naomi. Can you tell me what she told you and we're good." He murmured as his temper was dying.