Chapter 30

Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday morning flew by all to quickly. All anyone wanted was a little more time. The dance was tonight and the weeper was tomorrow and no one had enough tissues for what what going to happen. Normally, a the guys in BOTB were goofy and silly, being a bunch of idiots with the other band, but today everybody was solemn​. It was she last PCC dance. One of the last days.

Leah, Mack and Colleen were all getting ready for the dance, when Colleen put on Misterwives. Vagabonds was the first song that came on. "Oh, Leah did I tell you?" Colleen asked

"Tell me what?"

"Peter asked me to Semi."

"Holy fucking shit Colleen why didn't you tell me sooner?! That's awesome!"

"I know, I'm so excited."

Mack finished Leah's makeup and Leah put on her dress. Mack looked her up and down. "Cam's a lucky guy tonight." She said. Leah laughed. "He sure is!"

Once they were all ready, they went downstairs to meet up with Peter, Cam, and Brendon. Their time at the dance was mainly spent dancing occasionally and taking pictures with friends. It was one of the best dances that PCC had ever put together, that is untill Hear You Me by Jimmy Eat World came on. Leah started to cry, and Cam wrapped his arms around her. "Hey, c'mon. Don't cry. It's not over yet. One more day. Save all your tears untill then. You're gonna need them." He said, swaying from side to side, so they were kind of dancing in a way. Leah lifted her head from Cam's shoulder. "I got mascara on your shirt."

He wiped a tear from her cheek "Don't worry about it. It's fine."

At the end of the night, Leah and Cam walked back to the dorms together. Leah thought about what Cam said. It's not over yet. One more day. Save all your tears untill then. She changed into some pajamas and flopped onto her bed. One more day.